SF 사랑방
* 욕설, 비방, 광고, 도배질 글은 임의로 삭제됩니다.

아들의 초상화 Son's portrait

페이지 정보

유샤인

본문

A wealthy man and his son loved to collect rare works of art. They had everything in their collection, from Picasso to Raphael. They would often sit together and admire the great works of art.

When the Vietnam conflict broke out, the son went to war. He was very courageous and died in battle while rescuing another soldier. The father was notified and grieved deeply for his only son.

About a month later, just before Christmas, there was a knock at the door. A young man stood at the door with a large package in his hands..

He said, 'Sir, you don't know me, but I am the soldier for whom your son gave his life. He saved many lives that day, and he was carrying me to safety when a bullet struck him in the heart and he died instantly... He often talked about you, and your love for art.' The young man held out this package. 'I know this isn't much. I'm not really a great artist, but I think your son would have wanted you to have this.'

The father opened the package. It was a portrait of his son, painted by the young man. He stared in awe at the way the soldier had captured the personality of his son in the painting. The father was so drawn to the eyes that his own eyes welled up with tears. He thanked the young man and offered to pay him for the picture.. 'Oh, no sir, I could never repay what your son did for me. It's a gift.'

The father hung the portrait over his mantel. Every time visitors came to his home he took them to see the portrait of his son before he showed them any of the other great works he had collected.

The man died a few months later. There was to be a great auction of his paintings. Many influential people gathered, excited over seeing the great paintings and having an opportunity to purchase one for their collection.

On the platform sat the painting of the son. The auctioneer pounded his gavel. 'We will start the bidding with this picture of the son. Who will bid for this picture?'

There was silence...

Then a voice in the back of the room shouted, 'We want to see the famous paintings. Skip this one.'

But the auctioneer persisted 'Will somebody bid for this painting? Who will start the bidding? $100, $200?'

Another voice angrily. 'We didn't come to see this painting. We came to see the Van Gogh's, the Rembrandts. Get on with the Real bids!'

But still the auctioneer continued. 'The son! The son! Who'll take the son?'

Finally, a voice came from the very back of the room. It was the longtime gardener of the man and his son. 'I'll give $10 for the painting...' Being a poor man, it was all he could afford.

'We have $10, who will bid $20?'

'Give it to him for $10. Let's see the masters.'

The crowd was becoming angry They didn't want the picture of the son.

They wanted the more worthy investments for their collections.

The auctioneer pounded the gavel.. 'Going once, twice, SOLD for $10!'

A man sitting on the second row shouted, 'Now let's get on with the collection!'

The auctioneer laid down his gavel. 'I'm sorry, the auction is over.'

'What about the paintings?'

'I am sorry. When I was called to conduct this auction, I was told of a secret stipulation in the will... I was not allowed to reveal that stipulation until this time. Only the painting of the son would be auctioned. Whoever bought that painting would inherit the entire estate, including the paintings.

The man who took the son gets everything!'

God gave His son over 2,000 years ago to die on the Cross. Much like the auctioneer, His message today is: 'The Son, the Son, who'll take the Son?'

Because, you see, whoever takes the Son gets everything!

FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, WHO SO EVER BELIEVETH, SHALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE...THAT'S LOVE

“Success doesn't change who you are. No, it reveals who you are.”

한 돈 많은 이와 그의 아들은 희귀한 예술 작품 수집을 대단히 좋아했다. 그들의 수집품에는 피카소에서부터 라파엘에 이르기까지 모든 것이 다 있었다. 그들은 종종 같이 앉아서 위대한 예술 작품에 감탄하곤 했다.

베트남 전쟁이 발발하자 아들은 전쟁에 나갔다. 그는 매우 용감했고 다른 병사를 구조하다가 전투에서 사망했다. 아버지는 통보를 받고 그의 외아들 때문에 아주 심히 마음 아파했다.

약 1 개월 후, 크리스마스 직전에 문을 두드리는 소리가 났다.  손에 큰 포장물을 들고 문앞에 한 젊은 청년이 서 있었다..

그는 말했다, '선생님, 선생님은 저를 모르시지만 저는 선생님 아들이 목숨을 바친 병사입니다. 그날 아드님은 저를 안전한 곳으로 데려가던 중 심장에 탄환을 맞고 즉사했었지요...  그는 종종 선생님에 대해 이야기하고 예술에 대한 선생님의 열정을 이야기했습니다. '  젊은이는 포장물을 내밀면서 말했다. ' 이것 별거 아닌 줄 잘 압니다. 저는 정말로 대단한 예술가가 아니지만 아드님은 당신이 이것을 소유하시기를 바랄 거라고 생각해요. '

아버지가 포장을 열었다. 청년이 그린 아들의 초상화였다. 그는 그 군인이 그림에서 아들의 개성을 잘 포착한 것을 경이롭게  주시해 보았다. 아버지는 아들의 눈에 아주 끌렸고 그러다 보니 그의 눈에 눈물이 솟았다. 아버님은 감사의 뜻으로 그 그림의 값을 주겠다고 했다. "아녀요, 선생님, 전 아드님이 저를 위해 한 것을 절대로 갚을 수 없어요. 이것은 선물입니다."

아버지는 그 초상화를 벽난로 위의 선반 위에 걸었다. 손님들이 집에 찾아 올 때마다 그는 그들을 아들의 초상화가 있는 데로 데려가 그가 수집한 유명한 작품들을 보여 주기 전에 보여 주곤 했다. 

그 분은 몇 달 후 사망했다. 그의 수집품을 파는 큰 경매가 있게 되었다. 많은 영향력 있는 사람들이 모여 대단한 그림들을 보고 그 수집품들 중 한두 개 사갈 기회에 흥분하고들 있었다.

단상에는 아들의 그림이 놓여있었다. 경매인은 그의 망치를 두들 겼다. "우리는 이 아들의 그림으로 입찰을 시작하고자 합니다. 이 그림에 누가 입찰하렵니까? '

침묵이 흘렀다...

그리곤 방 뒤쪽에서 큰 소리가 들렸다. "우리는 유명한 그림들을 보고 싶다구요. 그건 건너 뜁시다. '

그러나 경매인은 끈질기게 말했다. '누가 이 그림에 입찰 하시렵니까? 누가 입찰을 시작할 건가요? $100, $200? '
화가 나있는 또 다른 목소리. '우리는 그 그림을 보러 오지 않았어요. 우리는 반 고흐나 렘브란트를 보러 왔다고요. 진짜 입찰이나 합시다! '

그러나 여전히 경매인은 계속했다. '아들! 아들! 누가 아들을 취하시렵니까? '

마침내, 방의 바로 뒤에서 한 목소리가 들려 나왔다. 그것은 그 남자와 그의 아들의 오랜 정원사였다. '나는 그 그림에 10 달러를 내겠습니다. ...'  그는 가난한 사람이어서, 그게 그가 감당할 수있는 전부였다.

'10 달러 입찰이 있는데, 누가 20 달러 입찰할 건가요?'

'$10 에 넘겨라, 그리고 대가들의 작품을 보자구. '

군중들은 화를 내기 시작했다. 그들은 아들의 그림을 원하지 않았다.

그들은 자신의 소장품에 더 가치있는 투자를 하기 원했다.

경매인은 망치를 두들겨 댔다. '한 번, 두 번, 10 달러에 팔렸읍니다!'

두 번째 줄에 앉아있는 남자가 소리 질렀다. '자, 이제 수집품을 경매하자고!'

경매인은 그의 망치를 내렸다. '죄송합니다. 경매는 끝났습니다.'

"명화들은 어쩌구
?"

'미안합니다. 이 경매를 진행하기 위해 제가 부름을 받았을 때, 저는 유언에 있는 특별한 비밀조건을 받았는 데 이 시간까지 그 조건을 밝히지 말라는 것이었습니다. 조건은 오직 아들의 그림만 경매하라는 것이었습니다. 그 그림을 구입한 사람은 명화들을
 포함한 전 재산을 상속받게 됩니다.

아들을 취한 사람이 모든 것을 갖게 됩니다!'

하나님께서는 2,000여 년 전에 그의 아들을 십자가에서 죽게 넘기셨다. 경매인과 마찬가지로 오늘날 하나님의 메시지는 '아들, 아들, 누가 아들을 취할 것인가?'이다.

왜냐하면, 여러분이 알다시피, 아들을 취한 사람은 모든 것을 얻는다! 

하나님이 이 세상을 이처럼 사랑하사 그의 독생자를 주셨으니 누구든지 믿는 자는 영생을 얻으리라, 그게 사랑이다.

"성공은 그대의 신분을 바꾸지 않는다. 아니, 성공은 그대의 신분을 나타낸다."

번역: 유샤인 Translation: YouShine@youshine.com

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 

He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

그 증언은 이것이니, 곧 하나님이 우리에게 영원한 생명을 주셨다는 것과, 바로 이 생명은 그 아들 안에 있다는 것이다.

그 아들을 가진 사람은 생명을 가지고 있고, 하나님의 아들을 가지고 있지 않은 사람은 생명을 가지고 있지 않다. " 
- 요한1서 1 John 5:12

작성일2018-03-23 10:56

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

SF 사랑방 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
1676 Traveling with One's Spouse 배우자와의 여행 인기글 유샤인 2018-04-07 5718
1675 Let It Be be- Colm Wilkinson 순응해 English & Korean captions 영… 인기글 유샤인 2018-04-05 5930
1674 The House of The Rising Sun-BTO (Vietnam war as Bg)영어와 한글자막 … 인기글 유샤인 2018-04-03 6185
1673 총 맞은 것처럼 As if gunned down- Hwang Chi Yeul 영어와 한글자막 Chinese,… 인기글 유샤인 2018-04-02 5775
1672 Love is... 사랑은..... 인기글 유샤인 2018-04-01 5616
1671 우리는- 작시/작곡: 송창식, 성악: 임경애 We are, 영어와 한글자막 English & Korean c… 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-31 5973
1670 Vieni Sul Mar -Duilio Smiriglia 바다로 나오라 Come to sea 이탈리아어, 영… 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-30 5955
1669 月亮代表我的心 - 鄧麗君 The Moon Represents My Heart -Teresa Teng 영어,중… 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-29 5995
1668 타향살이 -김연자 Living Away From Home 영어와 한글자막 English & Korean su… 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-27 6032
1667 I Left My Heart In Ssan Francisco -Tony Bennett (Union Bank)… 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-26 5749
1666 2 DonkiesTalking 2 당귀의 대화 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-26 5622
열람중 아들의 초상화 Son's portrait 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-23 5695
1664 답변글 Re:이 이야기는 시실인가 아님 전설인가? 아들의 초상화 Son's portrait 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-24 5680
1663 Der Lindenbaum Schubert - Hermann Prey sang 보리수 (독일어, 영어, 한… 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-21 6108
1662 Besame Mucho -Placido Domingo 키스 뜨겁게 해줘 (스페인어, 영어와 한글자막 Span… 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-19 5758
1661 Silver Threads Among The Gold Peter Chapple 금발 속 은빛 머리카락들 (영… 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-18 5838
1660 우리 인생은 한 장의 종이와 같다. 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-17 5962
1659 운동, 노화 늦추는 최선의 선택 (연구) 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-16 5739
1658 Santa Lucia- Instrumental 산타 루치아 (이탈리아어, 영어와 한글자막 Italian, E… 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-16 5895
1657 님이 오시는지? -동성 TEEN OB 남성합창단 Is my darling coming? 영어와 한글자막 En… 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-15 5908
1656 Edelweiss-Little Singers of Armenia 에델바이스 (영어와 한글자막 English … 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-14 5786
1655 답변글 영화 에서 불려진 에델바이스, 영어가사와 한글 자막이 든 비디오임 인기글 유샤인 2018-06-11 4914
1654 성불사(成佛寺)의 밤 A Night at Buddha Temple -영어와 한글자막 English & Kor… 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-13 5756
1653 K-POETRY 우리시조마당 6 <아지랑이> 인기글 지가람 2018-03-13 6438
1652 초혼(招魂) -이은하 Summon A Spirit sung by Yi Eunha 영어와 한글자막 Englis… 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-12 5708
1651 The Road Not Taken - Robert Frost 택하지 않은 길 (영어와 한글자막 Englis… 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-12 5450
1650 답변글 Re: The Road Not Taken - Robert Frost 택하지 않은 길 (영어와 한글자막 En… 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-13 5317
1649 눈-김효근 작시/작곡 아주여성합창단 Snow 영어와 한글자막 English &amp; Korean … 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-11 5661
1648 독일화가 Meyer von Bremen (마이어 폰 브레이먼)의 작품들 댓글[1] 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-11 5664
1647 인생숙고 Reflections On Life 영어와 한글자막 English & Korean captions 인기글 유샤인 2018-03-10 5088
게시물 검색
* 게시일 1년씩 검색합니다. '이전검색','다음검색'으로 계속 검색할 수 있습니다.
** 본 게시판의 게시물에 대하여 회사가 법적인 책임을 지지 않습니다.