SF 사랑방
* 욕설, 비방, 광고, 도배질 글은 임의로 삭제됩니다.

South Koreans Are Liars 남한인들 거짓말 쟁이들 (English & Korean captions 영한자막)

페이지 정보

유샤인

본문

경고: 분노를 사기 쉬운 비디오니 심장약한 분들은 열지 마시기를...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oswinIJVMs Click the link if auto video feature does not work on your browser.

현대기업을 키워낸 정주영님도 그의 저서 "시련은 있어도 실패는 없다"라는 저서 마지막 장에서 한국인들의 거짓말 습성을 한탄하면서 한국인들이 그 거짓말 습성을 버려야만 선진국 반열에 올라서지 그러지 못하면 언제나 후진국으로 남아 있게 될 것이라고 한 말이 생각난다.

Mr. Jung JooYoung, 정주영 the founder of Hyundae Congloromate also wrote in his book (시련은 있어도 실패는 없다) which he published when he ran for Presidency in Korea that unless Korean forsake this chronic habit of lying, they cannot become one of the advanced nations, but remain as a second class country.

Hi, hi folks, recently a newspaper in South Korea issued an editorial, and the title of the editorial was in reference to South Korea that it’s a country of lies.

Yea, the newspaper is saying, wrote in an editorial that in South Korea, he, he,  he, there’s nothing but a bunch of lies.,

Yea, listen to me. I did not say that. That newspaper wrote it. I'm only repeating it to you what the newspaper wrote that South Korea is a country of liars and they get this information because they are saying that Job requirements committee found out that the top three crimes committed in South Korea involved being a liar.  Perjury, Libel, Fraud. To commit these crimes, you have to be a liar. So they extend that to saying that the country is a country of liars. The newspaper said it, not I.

So now let’s take this country of liars according to this newspaper and travel with this across the Pacific to Glendale California where this hunk of junk appears memorializing, but they claim to be forced women as comfort women as sexual slaves for the Japanese Imperial Army. Well since it’s coming from people of a country of lies according to their own newspaper, could possibly be this is representing a big lie?  

Now I didn’t say that the newspaper wrote that. Because we have the 1944 report from the United States Army that said that this hunk of junk basically represents well-paid prostitutes who were ugly. 

Now wait a minute, I did not say that the US Army said, well, they did not say that they were ugly, they said that they were not pretty by Japanese and Caucasian standards.  What does that mean well ugly! He,  he.  Not me, the Army wrote.

So are we to believe then when we constantly hear these stories that they were forced into sexual servitude when one of their own newspaper in their editorial say that could possibly telling a lie because they are coming from a nation of lies?

See the truth is like a dead body in the water; eventually, it floats to the surface.

Hi to those of you who are lunatic South Koreans, listen to me. I’m not saying all South Koreans are lunatics just to the lunatic element within that country because just like in the United States, we have lunatics in the United States, not all Americans a lunatic, No, I ‘m not one of the lunatics but you have a little bit lunatic element in South Korea, and that’s how this is addressed to.

Do not blame me for what your newspaper wrote, Your newspaper wrote that you live in the country of lies, not me.

Do not blame me for what the US Army wrote that they were well-paid prostitutes and not attractive by Caucasian and Japanese standards.  

I didn’t write it, the US Army wrote it. I didn’t write it, the newspaper in South Korea wrote it.  So if you have any complaint about those two issues, I suggest you contact the United States Army, and you contact that newspaper in South Korea. Okay?

You lunatics, you got that message today?  We’ll see you. God bless you,  God bless America, God bless a nation you happen to be, and God bless my good friends and trusted ally to these United States of America, the land of rising sun Nihon Japan. Goodbye, 

안녕, 안녕, 여러분, 최근 남한의 한 신문은 논설을 쓰기를  논설 제목을 남한과 관련해서 남한은 거짓말쟁이들의 나라라고 썼다

그렇다, 신문은 사설을 통해 글로 써서 말하기를, 하, 하, 하, 남한엔 거짓말쟁이 떼거리밖에 달리 없다고 썼다.

그래, 잘 들어요, 난 그런 말 하지 않았다.
그 신문이 그리 썼다. 난 그저 여러분에게 그 신문이 
남한은 거짓말쟁이들의 나라라고 쓴 것을 되풀이할 뿐이다. 그 신문이 그 정보를 얻게 된 것은 청문회가 남한에서 팽대하는 세건의 범죄들은 거짓말쟁이가 주로 저지르는 죄들이라는 것을 알아내었기에다. 허위증언, 명예훼손, 사기들. 이런 죄를 저지르려면 거짓말쟁이여야만 한다는 것이다. 그래 그 이론을 전개해 남한이란 나라는 거짓말쟁이들의 나라라고 논설한 것이다. 그 신문이 그리 말한 것이지 내가 한 말이 아니다.

그러니 이제 이 나라는 거짓말쟁이들의 나라라는 신문 논설을 가지고 대륙을 건너서 캘리포니아 글렌데일에 가서 이 폐물 덩어리가 기념물로서 세워진 것을 보자.  그런데 그들의 주장은 강제로 일본 제국 군대를 위한 위안부로 일종의 성노예로 이용되었다는 여인들을 기념한다고 한다. 그래, 그 주장은 그들의 신문에 의하자면 거짓말쟁이들의 나라 사람들이 하는 말이니, 그말 아주 빨간 거짓말일 수가 있지 않을가?

자, 그건 내가 한 말이 아니고 신문이 그것을 썼다. 왜냐면 1944년에 쓰인 미국 육군 보고서가 있는데 그 보고서는 이 폐물 덩어리는 기본적으로 보상을 잘 받은 못생긴 창부들을 대변하는 것이라고 말했기 때문이다.  

자, 잠깐, 내가 그리 말하는 게 아니고 미국 육군청이 그리 말했는데, 하긴 그들은 못생겼다고는 말하지 않았지만 서양이나 일본 수준에 비하자면 예쁜 편은 아니었다고 말했는데  그게 무슨 뜻이겠냐. 못생겼다는 말 아니냐?. 하 하 하.. 내가 아니고, 미국 육군청이 쓴 것이다.

그러니 그들이 강제로 성노예로 이용당했다는 이야기를 계속해서 들을 때 그말을 믿어야 하는가? 그들의 신문 중 한 신문의 논설이 그런 말이 거짓말의 나라에서 나오는 말이니 거짓말하는 것일 수 있다고 하는데 그런 말을 믿어야 한다는 말인가? 그들의 신문 중 한 신문의 논설이 그런 말이 거짓말의 나라에서  나오는 말이니 거짓말일 수 있다고 하는데. 

봐라, 진실이란 물에 잠긴 시체와 같다. 결국엔 시체는 물 위로 떠오르게 되어 있다.

어이, 당신네 남한에 있는 미치광이들, 당신들 잘 들어요, 난 남한 사람들 모두가 미치광이들이라고 말하는 게 아니고 당신 나라에 미치광이 부류가 있는 데 그들에게 왜냐면 여기 미국에도 그런 미치광이들이 있으나

모든 미국 사람들이 다 미치광이가 아니고  근데 난 미친 사람이 아니며  남한에 미치광이 부류가 있는데,  이건 그들에게 하는 말이다. 

당신네 신문이 쓴 것 가지고 나를 책망하지 말아라, 당신은 거짓말쟁이들의 나라에 살고 있다고 당신네 신문이 썼지 내가 아니다.

나를 책망하지 마라 미국 육군청이 쓴 것 가지고  그녀들은 보상 잘 받은 창녀들로서  서양이나 일본 
수준에 준하면 예쁘지 않은 여자들이라고 쓴 것 가지고 

나는 그것을 쓰지 않았고 미국 육군청이 그것을 썼다. 난 쓰지 않았고 남한의 신문이 그리 썼다. 그러니 이 2문제로 불만이 있다면 부디 미국 육군청에 연락하고

그리고 남한의 그 신문에 연락하라, 알겠나?

거기 미친 당신, 오늘 내 말 잘 알아들었나?  또 봄세.…하나님의 축복이 그대에게, 하나님의 축복이 미국위에,  하나님이 축복이 그대가 속한 나라에 있기를, 그리고 우리의 좋은 친구이며 신뢰 깊은 미국의  동맹국이며  떠오르는 태양의 나라인 일본에 하나님의 축복이 있기를… 안녕, 또 봄세.

Published on Jan 6, 2015

Recently the South Korean newspaper “The Chosunilbo” (“Korea Daily”) on their website featured an editorial titled “A Country of Liars.” The editorial bemoaned South Korea as being a nation of liars. Their reasoning for this classification are the three top crimes committed in South Korea, all involving liars. They are: perjury, libel, and fraud.

Their website is ranked number one as a Korean news website. The newspaper has a daily circulation of over 1,800,000. That is in a population of around 51 million. Who can argue with a news organization with such an impressive ranking and circulation?

Since South Korea is a nation of liars according to this prominent news organization, can this behavior of liars bring into question their interpretation of the Comfort Women issue? Was this City of Glendale, California a victim of a hoax initiated by liars?

Examine this: A group from a nation of liars claims the women were forced into sexual servitude for the Japanese Imperial Army while we have the U.S. Army in a 1944 report stating the Comfort Women they captured were well paid prostitutes. Who to believe? Believe the nation of liars or the U.S. Army looking for anti-Japanese propaganda but unable to locate it in the Comfort Women story?

Article appearing in South Korean newspaper’s website, The Chosunilbo “A Country of Liars:”
http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2005/07/03/2005070361027.html

Link to 1944 U.S. Army document (report number 49) stating comfort women were well-paid prostitutes:
http://texas-daddy.com/comfortwomen.html

Link to Texas Daddy store:
http://texas-daddy.shop-pro.jp/

The Chosun Ilbo 조선일보 朝鮮日報 Korea Daily Comfort Women 慰安婦 Comfort women statue 위안부 U.S. Army report no. 49 nation of liars Glendale California Glendale City Council hunk of junk propagandabuster Texas Daddy analysis opinion liar liar pants on fire

작성일2019-04-05 10:10

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

SF 사랑방 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
2186 Die Fledermaus-Mein herr Marquis 박쥐, 나의 후작님 독어, 영어, 일어, 한글… 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-11 205
2185 나의 조국-박정희 작사작곡 My Homeland - Wrriten and composed by former… 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-11 200
2184 Die Fledermaus-Mein herr Marquis - Sumi Jo 박쥐, 나의 후작님 - 조수미 … 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-10 195
2183 다시 대한 만국 Rise Up The Republic Of Korea 노래: WLI Students 작시작곡… 댓글[1] 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-10 198
2182 중요한건 빼놓코 헛소리 하는 건국전쟁 영화 인기글 Gymlife2 2024-03-08 197
2181 -영화 ‘건국전쟁’ 을 보고- 나는 79학번 인하대 졸업생입니다. 댓글[1] 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 292
2180 O mio babbino caro, 아, 사랑하는 아빠, Oh my dear papa,  … 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 261
2179 살아야 할 이유? 무룡 (오디오만) The Reason To Live On - Muryong (audio o… 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 266
2178 막달라 마리아의 진실 - 우리는 지금 까지 막달라 마라이를 오해 했었다. 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-01 408
2177 답변글 Who Was Mary Magdalene in the Bible? 성경에 나오는 막달라 마리아는 누구였나? 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 391
2176 Jesus bleibet meine Freude, - Bach 나의 기쁨이신 예수 - 바흐 Jesus Rem… 인기글 유샤인 2024-01-20 607
2175 The Lily Of The Valley - Rev & Mrs Do Lee An offeri… 인기글 유샤인 2024-01-19 624
2174 꿈 Dream 황진이 시, 김안서 역시, 김성태곡, 손광선 노래 Poem: HwangJinYi, Lyrics… 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-23 940
2173 후애 厚愛 (아낌없는사랑) - 쏘프라노 김홍경, 박대웅 작곡, 조형정 작시 Bountiful Love - … 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-19 939
2172 시엔엔 (CNN)마저도 이제와서는 트럼프가 옳았고 바이든은 틀렸다!라고 보도하고 있다. 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-17 898
2171 명문대학 (성경의 하나님이 이승만 댜통령을 여하히 영적으로 성장시켰나를 알려주는 이야기다) 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-09 1041
2170 '살아야 할 이유 (The Reason To Live On)' 노래/Singer: 첫님 on Youtube … 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-01 1118
2169 가을밤 (이태선 시, 박태준 곡, 윤선애 노래) The Autumn Night - Singer: Yunm S… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-28 1102
2168 대한뉴스 제 1264-5호-故 박정희 대통령 국장 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-22 1024
2167 O del mio dolce ardor- Juan Florez 아, 나의 달콤한 열정이여 Oh, Of My … 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-22 1057
2166 O del mio dolce ardor- Jo Sumi 아, 나의 달콤한 열정이여 Oh, Of My Swee… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-21 1082
2165 시간에 기대어 -작시/작곡: 최진, Leaning on the time - 노래: 김홍경 소프라노와 그녀의 … 댓글[4] 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-11 1316
2164 All Things Bright And Beautiful - The Cambridge Singers John… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-05 1327
2163 도기질/ 쎄라믹 임플란트 와 티타늄 일플란트 비교 Zirconia Vs Titanium Implant for… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-05 1241
2162 사도신경 (아이반 헤누치) The Apostles' Creed (Ivan Genuchi) 샌프란시스코 매스터… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-26 1345
2161 기도 /저희를 인도하소서 주님 - CHC 밀레니얼 현악단과 성가대 The Prayer / Lead Us,… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-25 1316
2160 주의 길로 인도하소서 - 작시/작곡: 홍지열 샌프란시스코 매스터 코랄 합창 Lead me in Thy p… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-23 1270
2159 산유화 - 상항 매스터코랄 합창 6/2023 , 김소월시, 이현철작곡, 김현 편곡 Flowers In Th… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-18 1332
2158 A Marechiare -Giuseppe Di Stefano 마레키아레에 - 주세페 디 스테파노 Corsic… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-13 1356
2157 청산에 살으리라- 테너 박세원, 김연준 작시작곡 In A Green Mountain, I Shall Live… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-11 1345
게시물 검색
* 게시일 1년씩 검색합니다. '이전검색','다음검색'으로 계속 검색할 수 있습니다.
** 본 게시판의 게시물에 대하여 회사가 법적인 책임을 지지 않습니다.