SF 사랑방
* 욕설, 비방, 광고, 도배질 글은 임의로 삭제됩니다.

미국 흑인들이 더 이상 피해자로 살지 않게 하고 있는 운동단체, BLexit를 이끄는 여자가 미국 하원 증오범죄청문회에 나섰다…

페이지 정보

유샤인

본문

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k8OyfJ1a2U Click the link if auto video feature does not work on your browser.

Mr.Chairman,  ranking member Mr. Collins, thank you for having me here today.

I received word on my way in that many of journalist were confused as to why I was invited, and none of them knew that I myself was the victim of a hate crime when I was in high school. That’s something that very few people know about me because the media, the journalists and the left are not interested in telling the truth about me because I don’t fit the stereotype of what they’d like to see in black people.

I am a Democrat. I support the President of the United States, and I advocate for things that are actually affecting the black community. I’m honored to be here today in front of you all because the person sitting behind me is my 75-year old grandfather.  I’ve always considered myself to be my grandfather’s child, and I mean to say that my sense of humor, my passion, and my work ethic, all comes from the man that is sitting behind me.

My grandfather grew up on a sharecropping farm in the segregated South. He grew up in an America where words like racism and while nationalism held real meaning under the Democrat party’s Jim Crow laws. Grandfather’s first job was given to him at the age of five years old and his was to lay tobacco out to dry in an attic in the south. My grandfather has picked cotton, and he also had experiences with a Democrat terrorist organization of that time, the Ku Klux Klan.  They would regularly visit his home, and they would shoot bullets into it, they had an issue with his father, my great-grandfather.

During my formative years, I had the privilege of growing up in my grandfather’s home. It’s going to shock the committee but not once not in a single breath of a conversation did my grandfather tell me that  I could not do something because of my skin color, not once did my grandfather hold a gripe against the white man.  I was simply never taught to view myself as a victim because of my heritage.

I learned about faith in God,  family and hard work. Those were the only lessons of my childhood. 

There isn’t
 a single adult  today that in good conscience would make the argument that the America is a more racist or more white nationalist  society than it was when  my grandfather was growing up and yet  hearing these terms sent  around today because what they  want  to say is that brown people need to be scared., which seems to be the narrative that  we hear every four years right ahead of a presidential election.

Here are some things we never hear.
  75% of the black boys in California don’t meet the State’s reading standards. In inner cities like Baltimore, within five high schools and in one middle school, not a single student was found to be proficient in math or Reading in 2016.  The single motherhood rate in the black community which is that 23% in the 1960s when my grandfather was coming up is now the staggering seventy-four percent today.  I am guessing there will be no committee hearing about that.  There are more black babies born; there are more black babies aborted than born alive in cities like New York and you have Democratic Governor Andrew Cuomo lighting up buildings to celebrate late-term abortions.

I could go on and on.
  My point is that white nationals, white nationals do not do any of those things that I just brought up. Democrat policies did.  Let me be clear; the hearing today is not about white nationalism or hate crime. It’s about fear-mongering power and control. It’s a preview of a Democrat 2020 election strategy, same as the Democrat 2016 election strategy. 

They blame Facebook, they blame Google, they blame Twitter, really they blame the birth of social media which has disrupted their monopoly on minds.
  They called this hearing because they believe that if it weren't for social media, voices like mine would never exist, that my movements like Blexit which is inspiring black Americans to lead but to leave the Democrat Party would have never come about.  And they certainly believe that Donald Trump would not be in office today.  Looking on the next thing to focus on now that the crushing Russian collusion hokes has fallen apart.

What they won’t tell you about this, the statistics and the rise of white nationalism is that they’ve simply changed the date set points by widening the definition of hate crimes and upping the number of reporting agencies that are able to report on them. 

What
  I mean to say is that they’re manipulating statistics. The goal here is to scare  Blacks, Hispanics,  Gays and Muslims into helping them center.., helping them censor  dissenting opinions, ultimately into helping them regain control of our countries' narrative which they fell that they lost.  They feel that President Donald Trump should not have beat Hillery.  

If they actually were concerned about white nationalism they would be holding hearings on
ANTIFA, a far left violent white gang who determined one day in Philadelphia in August and I, a black woman was not fit to sit in the restaurant. 

They chased me out,  they yelled race traitor to a group of black and Hispanic police officers who formed a line to protect me from their ongoing assaults. They threw water at me, they threw eggs at me, and the leftist media remained silent on it.

They were serious about the rise of hate crimes, we may they may perhaps be examining themselves and the hate they have drummed up in this country. The bottom line is that white supremacy racism, white nationalism words that once held real meaning have now become nothing more than election strategies. Every four years the black community has offered handouts in fear, handouts and fear reparations and white nationalism.
  This is Democrat preview.

Of course, society is not perfectible.
  We’ve heard the testimony of that today.  There are pockets of evil that exist, and those things are horrible, and they should be condemned.  But I believe the legacy in the ancestry of black Americans is being insulted every single day.  I will not pretend to be a victim in this country.  I know that makes many people on the Left uncomfortable. 

I want to talk about real issues in
  Black America. I want to talk about real issues in this country and real concerns.  The biggest scandal was, is my last sentence, In American politics that Democrats have been conning minorities into  belief that we are perpetual victims all but ensuring our failure.  Racial division and class warfare are central to the Democratic Party platform. And the Black to hate Whites, the rich to hate the poor and soon enough it’ll be the tall hating the short.

The time of the witness has expired.
Miss Clark.

위원장님 그리고 간부위원 되시는 콜린스님, 오늘 여기에 저를 오게 해주셔서 감사드려요.

여기 들어 오는 길에 저는 언론인 중 많은 사람이 왜 제가 초대받았는지 몰라 혼란 스러워하고 그들 중 아무도 제가 고등학교 때 증오 범죄의 희생자였다는 것을 몰랐다고들 하더군요. 그건 아주 소수의 사람만 아는 일인데 미디어나 기자들이나 좌파들은  저에 관해 진실을 알릴 생각이 없는데 그 이유는 제가 그들이 흑인들에게서 찾아보려는 그런 전형적인 타입에 속하지 않기 때문이죠.

저는 민주당 원입니다. 저는 미국 대통령을 지지하며, 실제로 흑인 사회에 영향을 미치는 일들을 대변합니다. 제 뒤에 앉아있는 분이  75 살 난 저의 할아버지이기 때문에 오늘 저는 여러분 앞에 서게 되어  영광입니다. 저는 저 자신을 항상 저의 할아버지의 아이라고 생각하고 있으며, 제가 지닌 유머 감각, 열정, 직업 윤리의식 등등이 다 제 뒤에 앉아있는 분에게서 나왔다고 말하고 싶습니다.

저의 할아버지는 격리된 남부의 한 소작농 농장에서 자랐습니다. 그는 민주당의  짐 크로의 법(미국 남부에서 흑백인종을 갈라놓던 법)아래에서 차별주의나 백인 우선 민족주의라는 단어들이 원 뜻을 그대로 의미하고 있던 미국에서 자랐습니다. 할아버지가 처음 가진 직업은 5 세의 나이 때 였으며, 그 일은 남부에 있는 한 다락방에서 담배를 말리기 위해 밖에 내다 놓는 일이었습니다. 저의 할아버지는 목화도 땄었고 그 당시의 민주당 폭력 단체인 쿠 쿠룩스 클랜도 체험 했습니다.  그들은 정기적으로 그의 집을 방문 했었고, 집안으로 총알도 쏘았으니 그들은 그의 아버지인, 저의 증조부와 불화했었지요.

제 초년 시절을 저는 할아버지 집에서 자라는 특혜를 누렸습니다. 제 말이 위원회에 충격을 줄 지도 모르지만..저는 한 번도 제 피부 색갈로 해서 제가 뭔가 할 수 없다는 말 듣지 못했으며 저의 할아버지는 한번도 백인에 대해 불만을 표한 적이 없습니다. 저는 제가 받은 유산으로해서 제 자신을 희생자로 보도록 가르침 받은 적이 전혀 없답니다. 

저는 하나님, 가족, 근면에 대한 믿음을 배웠습니다. 그게 제 어린 시절의 유일한 교훈들이 었습니다.

오늘날 양심이 있는 성인이라면 미국이 저의 할아버지가 자랄 때 보다 더 인종 차별주의적이거나 백인  우선 민족주의 사회라고 주장할 사람 하나도 없지요  그런데도 그런 말들이 계속 퍼져나가고 있는 이유는 그들이 원하는 바가 피부색이 갈색인 사람들이 두려움에 살기를 원해서이며 이런 일은 대통령 선거가 있기 바로 전에 4년 마다 일어나는 대사가 되고 있습니다.

여기 몇 가지 우리가 들어보지 못한 일들이 있습니다. 캘리포니아의 흑인 소년 중 75%는 주 정부의 독서 표준에 미치지 못합니다. 볼티모어와 같은 도시에서는 5 개 고등학교와  한 중학교에서  2016 년에 수학이나 읽기에 단 한 명의 학생도 능숙하지 못했습니다. 흑인 사회에서 1960년대 저의 할아버지가 자라던 시대에 미혼모 비율이 23% 였던 것이 오늘날에 이르러 놀랍게도 75%에 이르고 있습니다. 이런 문제에 관해 공청회는 없을 것이라고 저는 짐작합니다. 더 많은 흑인 아기가 태어나고. 뉴욕과 같은 도시에서는 태어난 아기보다 낙태된 흑인 아기가 더 많은데, 앤드류 쿠오모 민주당 주지사는 만기낙태 수술을 축하하기 위해 건물들위에 불을 키고  있지요.

저 끝없이 계속 할 수 있습니다. 제 요점은 백인 우선 민족주의자들은 제가 방금 제기한 것들 중 아무것도 하지 않는다는 겁니다. 민주당 정책들은 했지요.  분명히 말하는데 오늘 청문회는 백인 우선 민족주의 또는 증오 범죄에 관한 것이 아닙니다. 공포심을 유발하는 권력과 통제에 관한 것이지요. 그것은 민주당 2020 선거 전략의 미리 보기입니다. 민주당 2016 선거 전략과 똑같습니다.

그들은 페이스북을 탓하고, 구글을 비난하고, 트위터를 탓하는데, 사실 그들은 사회 미디어의 탄생을 비난하지요.  정신 위에 가졌던 그들의 독점권이 그로 인해 방해되었기에 그러는 거지요. 그들이 이런 청문회를 연 이유는  소셜 미디어가 아니었다면 저와 같은 여론이 존재하지 않았을 것이며, 흑인 미국인들의 영감을 불러 일으키고 그들이 민주당을 떠나게 하는 저의 단체 Blexit (흑인의 떠남)같은 운동이 절대 생기지 않았을 것이라고 믿기 때문이며. 도널드 트럼프는 오늘날 취임하지 못했을 것이라고 그들은 믿지요. 이제 참패 된 러시아와의 공모일이 헛것으로 끝났으니 이제 그들은 다른 일에 초점을 두는 것입니다.

이런 것에 관해서 백인 우선 민족주의의 통계와 성장에 관해서 그들이 여러분에게 알리려 않는 것은 증오 범죄의 정의를 더 넓히고 그들에 관해 보고할 수 있는 보고 기관의 수를 늘려 가면서  그저 통계 자료 시작점을 바꾸어 왔다는 것입니다.

제가 말하고자 하는 것은 그들은 통계를 조작하고 있다는 것입니다. 여기서 목표는 흑인, 히스패닉, 동성애자들과 이슬람교도들에게 겁을 주어 그들이 반대 의견을 검열하기 쉽게 만들어, 결국엔 그들이 통제를 잃게 된 우리나라의 사설에 다시금 통제권을 회복하도록 하려는 것입니다. 그들은 도널드 트럼프 대통령이 힐러리를 격파해서는 안 되었다고 생각하지요.

그들이 실제로 백인 우선 민족주의에 관심이 있다면 그들은 안티파( anti-fascist action: 극우파에 맞서는 좌익 운동 )라는 집단에 관해서 청문회를 열었어야 하지요. 지난 8월에 필라델피아에서 어느 날 흑인 여성인 제가 어느 식당에 앉아 있을 자격이 없다고 결정했던 아주 극좌파이며 폭력적인 백인 갱에 관해서 

그들은 저를 쫓아냈고, 그들이 저에게 계속 가하는 저들의 공격에서 저를 보호하기 위해서 선을 긋고막아선 흑인과 히스패닉계 경찰관에게 그들은 인종 배신자를 외쳤지요. 그들은 제게 물을 뿌렸고, 그들은 제게 계란을 던졌으나 좌파 언론은 그런일에 침묵했지요.

그들은 증오 범죄가 늘어나는 것을 심각하게 생각하고 있었고. 아마도 그들은 이 나라에서 부추겨 세운 증오를 조사하고 있을지도 모르지요. 중요한 것은 백인 우월주의, 인종 차별, 한때 진정한 의미를 가졌던 백인 우선 민족주의 라는 단어들이 이제는 선거 전략 그 이상이 되지 못하다는 겁니다.  흑인 사회는 매 4년마다 거저주는 것들에다, 거저주는 것들이나 공포 배상과 백인 우선 민족주의를 공포속에서 받아 왔지요.  이것은 민주당의 서곡, 미리 보기이지요.

물론 사회는 완벽할 순 없지요. 우리는 오늘도 그렇다는 증언을 들었습니다. 악이 존재하는 곳이 있으며, 그러한 것들은 끔찍하니,  비난 받아야합니다.  그러나 제가 믿기로는 흑인 미국인들이 조상으로 부터 받은 유산이 매일 매일 하루도 빠짐없이 모욕 당하고 있습니다.  저는 이 나라에서 하나의 희생자인척 행세하지 않으렵니다. 그러는게 좌파쪽에 있는 많은 사람들을 불편하게 한다는것을 저는 알아요.

저는 흑인의 실제 문제에 관해 이야기하고 싶습니다. 저는 이 나라에서 일어나고 있는 실제 문제와 실제 관심사에 대해 말하고자 합니다.

가장 가증스러운 문제는, 이게 저의 마지막 문장일 텐데.  미국 정치에서 민주당원들은 우리는 영원한 희생자들이며 우리는 실패할 수밖에 없다고 믿도록 소수민족인들을 속여 왔지요  인종 차별과 계급 전쟁은 민주당 공약의 핵심이 되어 왔지요.  흑인은 백인을 미워하고 부자들은 가난한 사람들을 미워하고 머지않은 세월에 키 큰 사람들은 키 작은 이들을 미워하는.... 

증인의 시간이 만료되었습니다. 
{다음 증인} 클라크양 

Translation: YouShine@youshine.com 번역: 유샤인
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06opgLBricQ Click the link if auto video feature does not work on your browser.

작성일2019-04-27 18:08

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

SF 사랑방 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
2186 Die Fledermaus-Mein herr Marquis 박쥐, 나의 후작님 독어, 영어, 일어, 한글… 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-11 208
2185 나의 조국-박정희 작사작곡 My Homeland - Wrriten and composed by former… 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-11 202
2184 Die Fledermaus-Mein herr Marquis - Sumi Jo 박쥐, 나의 후작님 - 조수미 … 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-10 198
2183 다시 대한 만국 Rise Up The Republic Of Korea 노래: WLI Students 작시작곡… 댓글[1] 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-10 200
2182 중요한건 빼놓코 헛소리 하는 건국전쟁 영화 인기글 Gymlife2 2024-03-08 200
2181 -영화 ‘건국전쟁’ 을 보고- 나는 79학번 인하대 졸업생입니다. 댓글[1] 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 295
2180 O mio babbino caro, 아, 사랑하는 아빠, Oh my dear papa,  … 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 263
2179 살아야 할 이유? 무룡 (오디오만) The Reason To Live On - Muryong (audio o… 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 267
2178 막달라 마리아의 진실 - 우리는 지금 까지 막달라 마라이를 오해 했었다. 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-01 413
2177 답변글 Who Was Mary Magdalene in the Bible? 성경에 나오는 막달라 마리아는 누구였나? 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 394
2176 Jesus bleibet meine Freude, - Bach 나의 기쁨이신 예수 - 바흐 Jesus Rem… 인기글 유샤인 2024-01-20 611
2175 The Lily Of The Valley - Rev & Mrs Do Lee An offeri… 인기글 유샤인 2024-01-19 629
2174 꿈 Dream 황진이 시, 김안서 역시, 김성태곡, 손광선 노래 Poem: HwangJinYi, Lyrics… 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-23 942
2173 후애 厚愛 (아낌없는사랑) - 쏘프라노 김홍경, 박대웅 작곡, 조형정 작시 Bountiful Love - … 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-19 941
2172 시엔엔 (CNN)마저도 이제와서는 트럼프가 옳았고 바이든은 틀렸다!라고 보도하고 있다. 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-17 903
2171 명문대학 (성경의 하나님이 이승만 댜통령을 여하히 영적으로 성장시켰나를 알려주는 이야기다) 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-09 1044
2170 '살아야 할 이유 (The Reason To Live On)' 노래/Singer: 첫님 on Youtube … 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-01 1120
2169 가을밤 (이태선 시, 박태준 곡, 윤선애 노래) The Autumn Night - Singer: Yunm S… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-28 1106
2168 대한뉴스 제 1264-5호-故 박정희 대통령 국장 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-22 1027
2167 O del mio dolce ardor- Juan Florez 아, 나의 달콤한 열정이여 Oh, Of My … 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-22 1061
2166 O del mio dolce ardor- Jo Sumi 아, 나의 달콤한 열정이여 Oh, Of My Swee… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-21 1085
2165 시간에 기대어 -작시/작곡: 최진, Leaning on the time - 노래: 김홍경 소프라노와 그녀의 … 댓글[4] 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-11 1318
2164 All Things Bright And Beautiful - The Cambridge Singers John… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-05 1331
2163 도기질/ 쎄라믹 임플란트 와 티타늄 일플란트 비교 Zirconia Vs Titanium Implant for… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-05 1244
2162 사도신경 (아이반 헤누치) The Apostles' Creed (Ivan Genuchi) 샌프란시스코 매스터… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-26 1347
2161 기도 /저희를 인도하소서 주님 - CHC 밀레니얼 현악단과 성가대 The Prayer / Lead Us,… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-25 1318
2160 주의 길로 인도하소서 - 작시/작곡: 홍지열 샌프란시스코 매스터 코랄 합창 Lead me in Thy p… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-23 1272
2159 산유화 - 상항 매스터코랄 합창 6/2023 , 김소월시, 이현철작곡, 김현 편곡 Flowers In Th… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-18 1336
2158 A Marechiare -Giuseppe Di Stefano 마레키아레에 - 주세페 디 스테파노 Corsic… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-13 1358
2157 청산에 살으리라- 테너 박세원, 김연준 작시작곡 In A Green Mountain, I Shall Live… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-11 1347
게시물 검색
* 게시일 1년씩 검색합니다. '이전검색','다음검색'으로 계속 검색할 수 있습니다.
** 본 게시판의 게시물에 대하여 회사가 법적인 책임을 지지 않습니다.