SF 사랑방
* 욕설, 비방, 광고, 도배질 글은 임의로 삭제됩니다.

Steve Bannon Speech aro CPDC 060319 스티브 배논이 현존 위기 중국 위원회에서 한 연설

페이지 정보

유샤인

본문

Steve Bannon Speech aro CPDC 060319 스티브 배논이 현존 위기 중국 위원회에서 한 연설

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sfs964paAQ Click the link if auto video feature does not work on your browser.

Finally I'm very pleased to say we have with us one of the men who helped inspire the Committee on the president danger China, who has been very active with the committee and particularly has participated brilliantly in a number of the previous threat briefings, that we've done here. In fact I was very anxious to have him come back and reprise a message that he imparted to some of the people. Roger was just talking about on Wall Street. In one of the programs that we did up there about a month or so ago about freedom. And what's really on the line at the moment now with Communist China and its efforts to deprive really the freedom of the world. His name of course Steve Bannon. He has just blown in from Europe where he was working to prop up freedom over there. We're very grateful to him for that ,and he is of course a former strategic adviser to President Trump and chairman of great news organization Breitbart, and a member of the committee on the present danger China. Welcome Steve,

Thank you. That's a reason I wanted to get back here. Today, was to give you a report from the front you know the the I think the last time I saw you folks was the last week of of April and historic. Frank, I think you under played it with Roger Robinson and cow bass and the team a historic committee on the present danger briefing at the st. Regis Hotel in midtown Manhattan about finance Wall Street capital and how's created this Frankenstein monster, which is the radical cadre, the CCP that controls China.

I've had the opportunity since we last talked to go to Norway, Berlin, Italy,  France, London, & Kazakhstan. And here's what's fascinating. People have actually start to see the videos that we've been doing. People are actually starting to understand what's going on in every capital I was in. And I was over there principally for the European parliamentary elections, but in every capital where I would meet with business leaders, political activists, people in the populist movement, people in the sovereignty movement, some people who are in government today and particularly financial people. We are at an inflection point, because the world is starting to awaken that something has gone terribly terribly wrong. 

And the reason it went terribly wrong is because of us. It is our capital,our technology, our elites that have imposed this on the Chinese people. This is not about the United States versus China, This is not about the industrial democracies versus China. The Chinese people are among the most noble hard-working, family-oriented terrific people on the face of the  planet. In their history of one, they're allowed to have freedom of speech and freedom of religion and freedom of assembly and property rights in the rule of law, is unparalleled second to none, in Hong Kong and in Taiwan in Southeast Asia in Singapore in London and in the United States of America.

It was driven home to me actually in Berlin I was talking about, I was making an analysis and doing an analysis and a presentation about made in China 2025, As you all know the three prongs of the geopolitical tsunami that is hitting us from Beijing from the from President Xi and Wan Shi Shan, is one belt one road made in China 2025 and Huawei's 5g rollout, game set match, the most extraordinary ambitious audacious geopolitical roll-up in mankind's history,

Even if you give the benefit of the doubt which I do not but let's for a second do it to the to the elites to the Henry Kissinger and Graham Allison and that crowd, the acidities trap which by the way is inculcated and all the elites when you go in and talk to him whether it's in Paris or Berlin or in London in the 16 examples I say you know it's interesting you talk about the rising powers declining powers, Peloponnesian War Athens Sparta, there's not one example where the so-called rising power was financed by the elites of the declining power. 

What happened to us?
Look at the people of China, just across a broad section, weGers, Falun Gong, Dalai Lama, the Tibetan Buddhist, the underground evangelical Christian Church, the underground Catholic Church, and the basic citizens of China day in and day out in a totalitarian surveillance state, completely with no property rights, no freedom of speech, no religious rights, a totalitarian state, that the elites of the West financed and basically gave the technology and the equipment too. 

NPR head up. had a great report couple of weeks ago. It was 500 companies there was 200 to 500 companies that it all, they had gone to the files at all somehow gone to the, I think, was the Treasury Department, Department of Commerce and complained about not just forced technology transfer, but cyber
intrusions, technology theft, forcing technology transfers. all there. The reporters, no right winger, not from Breitbart, from National Public Radio went around. Every executive said it's terrible. We're getting
crushed not one executive would go on camera would be interviewed would give their name etc for fear.

In Germany it hit me in the solar plexus. Somebody sat there and said you know Merkel in this crowd in the Davos crowd and the guys in Brussels are exactly like Hillary Clinton in the elites in the United States. They lost confidence in themselves. They lost faith in themselves. They actually believed that we are the declining power. And that they're the rising power, and who's going to pay for that? Who's first paying for it Is the Chinese people? It's upon their shoulders that this burden has been foisted.

The great part about this commedian and what we've been doing, the work is its off the shoulders of who's the closest equivalent to old hundred names and
that's the deplorables.  If it wasn't in the summer and in the fall of 2016 we wouldn't be here. This would not have happened. Because the deplorable found an instrument, Donald Trump. And that instrument as you can see in England today is an armor in all of
imperfections, is an armor-piercing shell.

But it's the deplorables that said, I don't understand all this - high finances, I don't understand all this you know mumbo-jumbo but here's what i do understand. The factories left. The jobs left. with them. in the opioids came.

If you go to germany they understand that made in China 2025 is absolutely targeted to. was it the middle stunned, the private companies are the backbone of German society that deployed, that employed the deplorables of the Germany. Same great atom, the robotics and the precision engineering, it's coming right at them. They no longer can hide and their elites have allowed this to happen,  

The great the great point of this inflection point  it's totally anti elite how we got here. This is true populism. This is true the grit and determination. The only way that we're going to take down this radical
cadre the ccp. is old hundred names. When finally they've had enough of it and finally they understand that we in the West are going to hold our elites accountable. We're not gonna do this anymore, You've seen the work of Roger Robinson, you've seen it seen the the work of different members in the committee and now people are all shocked. You know they can't believe there's been gambling going on in this
establishment right here's your winnings

But from Kazakhstan to Berlin to Paris to Italy to London to Bergen Norway when I show up they want to talk about populism they want to talk about this sovereignty movement they want to talk about nationalism but you know what they really want to talk about first, They want to talk about China It permeates everything It is the central issue of our time. In the central issue the core issue is how we took the great values of the West and look the other way for money.

My favorite publication, the New York Times today on its page one right now has the brutal expose of a member of the cabinet Elaine Chao, a Harvard Graduate I might add Harvard Business School based upon the work part of the work of Peter Schweitzer. I'm very proud to say and the Government Accountability Institute, this work came from many years ago, remember we did Clinton cash, took years to do that to expose the Clintons. Bernie Sanders and other Democrats wanted to touch it. You know. Bernie had a pillow fight during that the primary , wouldn't touch it, mention it every now and then,I get wouldn't touch it. The Trump campaign we went right at it of her corruption. When Peter and the team finished, this is back in 2014, he said they thought what should we do next? How about Chinese influence peddling in this city? and it was Peters team that came up with the examples, we're gonna do one Republicans and Democrats. This is a, this is where they say there's no bipartisanship. When it comes to taking Chinese money they're bipartisan. But Elaine Chao and McConnell if you read the book and there's a lot of questions being answered and I'm sure they're gonna be answered but what's most shocking is Joe Biden now 

Joe Biden is running for president of United States, and last time I looked he's 32 points ahead in the Democratic primary. Right 23 points here 32 points here.  I think if you look at some of these individual States now that putting out the polls, he's matching up or actually beating president Trump and some of the core states I have to have - we have to win.  You know I'm waiting for I'm waiting for the New York Times. I noticed they started with the Republican on the bipartisan part. right? I'm just waiting for the paper of record  because these actually I know some of these are great reporters to do to do the Democrat but Joe Biden is going to have to answer some basic questions before he is even eligible to think about being president of United States. He's got to answer not just the people thing I say he's got an answer to the Chinese people. Why he took one point five or his family took one point five billion dollars in a private equity fund to invest,and then why they invested that money in these surveillance companies. We have to know how he's been compromised. We have to know how much money they took. We have to know we got to see the documents that they pitched. We have to go back to the beginning.

His son is totally and completely incompetent to run a private equity firm, guys know how hard it is to raise that kind of money, the track record you have to have the years of experience and what was Biden over there in 13? What was over there for? The Munich of the 21st century  is those islands in the South China Sea. They're going to cause more problems for Asian people in Korea in Taiwan in Singapore. in Japan. Those are stationary aircraft carriers. They allow the graticule cadre the CCP to say this is a territorial sea this is ours. Biden went over there and Biden looked the other way. Biden looked the other way in the entire time frame when they took hard cash from the Chinese Communist Party. The Bank of China remember the Bank of China unlike other g20 countries does not, is not independent, It reports not to the State, reports to the Chinese Communist Party. 

I know we got time limit I get a boat but here's what I want to tell you. The work that we're doing here is incredibly incredibly important and people that matter are looking at this now. Major publications every day there's another expose, every day they're asking questions like Roger Robinson just asked. Why are there different reporting requirements why can't you see the accounting papers? Look at these bankruptcies look at this bank that failed, the other day the regional bank in China. The other ones on the watches was it 25 I think it's 20 have not reported a latent reporting wait till those dominoes start falling. 

Let's talk  about the World Bank. Let's go into the World Bank and find out what they're doing to finance China. This is an outrage and here's why it's an outrage. It's an outrage that we in this city in Wall Street, in the City of London and Frankfurt can fully understand what's happening to the Chinese people. They all know what's happening to the Uhygers, they all know what's happening to the Dalai Lama, the Tibetan Buddhist. They all know what's happening to Falun Gong, They all know what's happening to the underground Christian and Catholic Church. They understand the surveillance totalitarian dictatorship of what it's doing to the Chinese people. Everybody knows you can't hide anymore, and yet they still want to finance it. They still want to provide the technology for it because they want to make a buck.

We have to stop that. We have to hold ourselves accountable. This was not Xi. This was not Wang Qishan . This was us. We did this. That Frankenstein monster is our responsibility. We have a fiduciary and I like the way that Roger Robinson used, underwriting. We have a fiduciary responsibility to unwind this. This is not about trade. This is not with soybeans. This is not about steel. This is the highest moral imperative we have. I don't want to hear people say oh in the 1930s this 1930s that that was horrible. That's then, this is now. We see this. We're gonna have to live with this a hundred years from now. They're gonna accuse us and that's why I'm so proud to work with you guys.
Our works just started but I'm telling you it's getting traction and here's what. The rats are leaving the ship and they know they can't hide anymore,

Thank you very much

마침내 우리와 같이하게 된 것을 발표하게 되니 기쁜데. 현존 위기 중국 위원회를 발기하는 데 도움 준 사람 중의 하나이며 위원회 일로 아주 활발하게 일해왔으며 특히 이전에 우리가 했었던 일련의 위험 요약하는 데 두드러지게 참여했었지요. 사실 나는 그가 돌아와 메시지를 다시 전해주기를 고대하고 있었네요.  몇사람들에게 전한 그 메시지를. 그 메시지, 라져가 월가에서 말하고 있었죠. 한 달인가 전에 행한 프로그램 중의 한 가지에서 주제로 다룬 자유와 공산 중국에서 지금 뭐가 중요 사로 올라 있으며 세계의 자유를 없애기 위해 하는 중공의 노력에 관해서 . 그의 이름은 물론 스티브 배논이지요. 그는 방금 유럽에서 날 왔는데 유럽에선 자유를 지원하는 일을 했지요. 그런 일한 것에 우리 대단히 감사하는 바이며 그는 물론 트럼프 대통령의 전 전략고문이었고 거대한 뉴스 기관인 브레이트바트의 회장이며 현재 위험 중국 위원회의 임원이지요. 어서 오게 스티브.

감사해요!. 그런 이유로 오늘 여기에 다시 오길 원했지요. 전선으로부터의 보고를 드리려는 겁니다. 아시겠지만 제가 여러분을 마지막으로 본 것은 4월 마지막 주였으며 역사적이었지요. 후랭크, 내 생각에 자넨 라져 로빈손과 대단한 그의 팀이 한 일을 과소평가했다고 생각해요. 만하탄 중간지대에 있는 성 레지스 호텔에서 현재 위험을 요약한 역사적인 위원회였지요. 주제로 금웅과 월가며 중국을 통제하는 급진적인 집단인 중국공산당이란 후랑켄 슈타인 귀물을 만들어 낸 집단에 관해서 잘 요약했지요.

저는 마지막으로 이야기 나눈 후로 놀웨이, 베르린, 이탈리아, 프랑스, 런던, 카작스탄에 가는 기회를 가졌네요. 그런데 흥미로운 것은 사람들이 실상으로 우리가 하고 있는 비디오들을 보기 시작하고 있더군요. 제가 방문한 모든 주요 도시에서 무슨 일이 일어나고 있는가 실제로 이해하기 시작하더군요. 그런데 제가 그곳에 갔던 주된 이유는 유럽 국회 선거였지요. 그랬었으나 각 주요 도시에서 저는 기업지도자들, 정치행동가들, 대중영합주의 운동가들, 주권 운동하는 사람들, 현 정부에 있는 사람들을 만나곤 했지요. 특히 금융일 하는 사람들을. 우리는 하나의 변곡점에 있지요. 세계는 무언가 끔찍히도, 끔찍하게 잘못되어 가고 있다고 깨닫기 시작하기 때문이지요.

그리고 끔찍이도 잘 못되가고 있는 이유는 우리 때문이란 것을. 중국인들에게 이런 것을 부과한 것은 우리의 자본, 우리의 기술, 우리의 귀족계층 (엘리트)이지요. 문제는 미국 대 중국 문제가 아니어요. 문제는 산업적인 민주주의 대 중국 문제가 아니어요. 중국인들은 이 지구상에서 가장 고상하고 열심히 일하며, 가족 중심적인 사람들 중에 있지요. 그들의 역사 중 하나로 그들에게는 법치 안에서 언론의 자유, 종교의 자유, 집회의 자유, 소유권을 가지게 허용된 곳들이 있지요. 그 어느 것에 떨어지지 않을 홍콩이 있으며, 대만, 남아시아의 싱가포어, 런던, 미국에서지요.

사실은 베를린에서 그게 납득이 되더군요. 저는 중국산 2025에 관해 분석하고 발표를 하고 있었지요. 다들 아시고 있지만 시 주석과 왕시한으로 부터 베이징에서 몰려오는 이 지정학적인 쓰나미의 3갈래는 중국 2025산 일대 일로와 .화웨이가 내어놓은 싸움 준비 시작인 인류 역사상  가장 특이하고 야심적이며 과감한 지정학적  5G로 소매 걷어 올리고 싸움 한판 해보자는 것이지요.  

여러분들 의심의 여지를 준다 하더래도 전 그러지 않지만 잠시라도 그 귀족계층에, 헨리 키신저와 그래함 엘리슨과 같은 쓰린 산인 덫에 의심의 여지를 준다면. 좌우간에 그 덫은 곳곳에 심여졌고 그 모든 귀족 계급층은 가서 말해보자면 그게 파리이건 베를린이나 런던이건  16개의 예를 든다면, 아시다시피 일어나는 세력, 쇠퇴하는 세력에 대해 말해본다면, 폴로포네시안 전쟁이나. 아테네와 스팔타, 소위 일어나는 세력이 쇠퇴하는 세력의 귀족계층에 의해서 융자 받았다는 예는 하나도 없지요.

우리에게 무슨 일이 일어 난 건가? 중국인들을 봐요. 넓은 시야로 보자면, 위거족, 파룬 궁, 티베트 중,  달라이 라마, 지하 복음주의 기독교 교회며, 천주교 교회를, 그리고 전체주의 적인 감시국가에서 매일 매일 살아가는 중국의 기본시민들, 완전히 소유권도 없고, 언론의 자유도, 종교의 권리도 없는 전체주의 국가의, 서구의 귀족계층이 융자해주고 근본적으로 기술과 장비 또한 제공해온 그런 나라를.

미국 공영 래디오 방송은 선두에 나서서 몇 주 전에 대단한 보고를 했지요.그들 전부가  어쩌다 해결책을 얻으려 제 생각에 재무부였던 것 같은데 상업국으로 가서  불평했지요, 강제 기술 이전 뿐 아니라 사이버 침투며, 기술 절도, 강제 기술 이전 등에 관해서, 몽땅 다. 기자들은 우파는 없었고 브레이트바트 기자도 없었고 미국 국영 라디오 기자들만 설쳤지요. 모든 경영진은 그거 처참했다고 말했지요. 우리는 폐쇄되고 있었지요, 한 명의 경영자도 두려움에 카메라 앞에 나서서 인터뷰하려 들지 않았고 이름조차도 내놓지 않았죠.

독일에서 그 일은 저의 배의 약한 곳을 강타했지요. 한 사람이 거기에 앉아서 말하는 거예요 ,아세요 이런 군중들, 스위스 다보스에 몰리는 군중이나 브뤼셀에 모이는 자들 다 미국의 귀족 계층 힐러리 클린턴과 똑같다고. 그들은 자신들에 자신감을 잃었네요. 그들은 자신들에 대한 믿음을 잃은 거지요. 그들은 우리가 쇠퇴하는 세력이라고 실상 믿고 있었어요. 그리고 저들이 일어나는 세력이라고 그런데 누가 그 대가를 치룰 거지요? 그대가를 먼저 치룰 사람들은 중국인들이죠. 이런 짐이 올려진 것은 그들의 어께 위에지요.

이 희극의 거대한 부분이며 우리가 그 일을 하고 있었다는 것인데 그 짐은 한심한 사람들(힐러리가 트럼프를 따르는 보수 우파를 일컬은 악명) 이라 알려졌던 100명의 이름들 어깨에서  내려질 것인가?  2016년 여름과 가을이 아니었다면 우리는 여기에 있지 않았을 거지요. 이런 일은 일어나지 않았지요. 한심한 사람들이 하나의 도구인 도널드 트럼프를 찾아냈기 때문이지요. 그리고 그 도구는 여러분이 볼 수 있듯이 영국에서 오늘날 부족함이 많은 그대로 갑옷 뚫는 총알이지요.

그러나 한심한 사람들은 말했지요. 난 이런 거액융자란 거 이해 못해, 이 모든 허튼소리들 이해 못 하지만 이것 하나 이해해. 공장들이 떠났고, 직장들이 그들과 함께 떠났고 대신 들어 온 게 마약이네요..

독일에 가면 그들은 2025년 중국산은 절대적으로 목표가 정해져 있음을 이해하는데 망연자실한 것은 중류층이었던가. 개인 회사들이 독일 사회에선 척추가 되는 데 그 회사들이 독일의 한심한 사람들을 고용하지요. 똑같은 원자, 로봇공학,  정밀 공학기술이, 그들에게 바로 들이 닥치지요. 더 이상 그들은 숨어 있을 수 없으니 그들의 귀족계층이 이런 일이 일어나게 허용한 거지요. 

이런 편곡 점의 대단한 곡 점은. 우리가 여기에 다다르게 된 것은  완전 반 귀족 계층적이지요. 이것이야 말로 진짜 결단력이지요. 우리가 이 급진적인 집단인 중국공산당을 끓어내리는 유일한 방법은 옛 100명의 이름이지요. 마침내 그들이 충분히 당하고 나서 마침내 그들이 우리 서구의 사람들이 귀족계층이 책임지게 하리라는 것을 이해하게 될 때면, 우리 이것 다시는 하지 않을 것이지요. 여러분들 라져 로빈슨이 한일 보았지요. 보았을 것이고 위원회의 다른 회원들이 한 일들도 보았으니 그래서 사람들은 이제 모두 충격받았죠. 아시듯이 그들은 이곳 기득권층에 도박이 진행되고 있었다는 것을 믿을 수 없을 것이죠. 맞지요? 여기 당신들이 딴것 있네요. 

그러나 카작스탄에서 베를, 파리, 이탈리아, 런던, 놀레이의 배르겐 까지 제가 나타나면 사람들은 인민주의를 논하고 싶어 하고 주권 운동을 논하고 싶어 하고 국가주의를 논하고 싶어 해요. 그러나 그들이 진짜로 먼저 논하고 싶어하는 게 뭔지 아세요 중국을 논하고 싶어 하지요. 그게 모든 분야에 스며들어 있어요. 이게 우리 세대의 핵심적인 문제예요. 핵심적인 과제로, 골자 과제는 서구의 위대한 가치를 여하히 지녀야 할 것이냐 지요. 그런데 돈울 위해 못 본 척하지요.

제가 선호하는 잡지인 뉴욕타임스지는 오늘 첫 페이지에 바로 여기에 내각의 한 명인 일레인 차오를 잔혹하게 폭로하는 글을 올렸네요.. 하버드 졸업생으로, 하버드 경영학교라고 덛부쳐야 겠는 데 피터 수바이쳐가 쓴 글 일부에 근거했네요.  저는 정부 세무서를 아주 자랑스럽게 언급하는데 이 보고서 몇 년 전의 것이지요. 기억들해요 우리 클린턴의 현금 조사했지요. 클린턴을 폭로하는 데 몇 년 걸렸지요. 버니 샌더스와 다른 민주당원들이 그거 건드리기를 원했었죠. 아시듯이 버니는 예비선거 시에 베게 싸움을 벌렸었지요.  그거 건드리려 들지 않았죠.  말을 간혹 했으나 건드리려 들지 않았지요. 트럼프 선거단인 우리는 그녀의 부패에 관해 바로 진입했지요. 그는 우리 다음은 뭘 해야 할까 생각했다고 말했지요. 이 도시에서 일어나는 중국 영향 행상은 어떨지? 2개의 예를 들고나온 것은 피터의 팀이지요. 우리는 한번 공화당에 그리고 민주당을 할 거네요. 이거 초당파 주의는 없다고 말할 때였지요. 중국 돈을 취할 때에는 그들 초당파적이지요. 그러나 일레인 차오와 맥코넬, 당신들 그 책을 읽게 된다면 많은 질문이 답해지고 있지요. 그리고 저는 그들의 답을 듣게 될 거라고 학신하지만 가장 충격적인 것은 지금의 조 바이든이지요..

조 바이든은 대통령 출마하고 있지요. 그런데 마지막 제가 민주당 예비 선거에서 보자니 그는 32점 앞서 있더군요. 제 생각에 여기에 23점 저기에 32점 해서. 이제 여론조사 발표가 나오고 있으니 이들 각개 몇 주를 들야다 보자니 제 생각에 그는 우리가 이겨야 하는 핵심 주에서 트럼프 대통령과 맞서거나 사실상 이기고 있더군요. 아시는지 저는 뉴욕타임스지를 고대하고 있지요. 보자니 그들은 초당파적인 면에서 공화당을 가지고 시작했더군요. 저는 그저 문서 정보를 기다리고 있지요. 왜냐면 이것들 사실은 이것들 몇 개는 민주당원들을 해내는 데 훌륭한 보고들이죠. 그러나 조 바이든은 미국 대통령이 되고자 생각할 자격을 갖기 전에 기본적인 질문 몇 개를 답해야만 할 거지요. 그는 미국인들에게 답해야 할 뿐만 아니라 중국인들에게도 답해야 하지요. 왜 그는, 그의 가족은 어쩌다 15억 달러를 사모펀드로 받았는지. 투자해도 왜 그 투자를 이들 감시 회사에 그 돈을 투자했는지.  우리는 그가 여하히 타협되었나를 알아야만 하지요. 우리는 그가 얼마나 많은 돈을 취했는가 알아야만 하지요. 우리는 그들이 던진 서류를 보아야만 하고요. 우리는 시초로 돌아 가야만 해요. 

그의 아들은 사모펀드를 관리하기에는 전적으로 완전히 무능하지요. 친구들, 그러한 종류의 돈을 거두기가 얼마나 어려운지 그리고 그런 실적을 올리려면 얼마나 많은 햇수의 경험을 쌓아야만 하는가 잘 알지요. 그리고 바이든은 2013년에 거기에 뭐하러 갔으며 무엇을 하고 있었는지. 21세기의 뮌헨 위기는 남중국해에 있는 저들 섬이지요. 저들 섬은 한국에, 대만에 일본에 있는 아세아인들에게 더 많은 문제를 야기할 것이지요. 저들은 정지된 항공모함이어요. 그들은 격자 선적인 집단인 중국공산당이 이것은 하나의 영해며 우리의 영토라고 말하게 하지요. 바이든은 거기에 갔었고 못 본 척 했지요. 바이든은 중국 공산당으로부터, 중국은행으로부터 현금을 받았을 때 가 있던 전 시간에 걸쳐 못 본체하였지요.  기억하세요. 중국은행은 G20 국가들과 달리 독립적이 아니지요. 그 은행은 국가에 보고 않고 중국 공산당에 보고하지요.

우리 시간제한 있는 거 알아요. {노 저어야 하는} 배 받았네요. 그러나 여기에 제가 여러분에게 말하고자 하는 것은 우리가 여기서 하고 있는 일은 믿을 수 없을 정도로 아주 중요하지요. 그리고 중요한 분들이 이것을 지금 들여다보고 있지요. 주요 발간지에 매일 또 하나의 폭로가 실리고 있지요. 매일 그들은 질문하고 있지요 방금 라져 로빈슨이 한 질문들을, 왜 다른 보고 소요가 있으며 왜 우리는 회계서류들을 볼 수 없는 가. 이들 파산을 보세요. 이 은행, 저번 날엔 중국의 지역은행이 파산한 거 보세요 또 하나 들여다 보던 것인데 그게 25던가 20인거 같은데 는은 보고도 하지 않았지요. 기다려 보세요 도미노가 문어지니 시작할테니. 또하나 들여다 보던 것인데 그게 25던가 20인거 같은데 잠재보고도 하지 않았지요. 기다려 보세요 도미노가 무너지기 시작 할 테니.

세계은행을 말해봅시다. 세계은행에 들어가서 중국에 금융을 대어주고 있는 이유가 뭔지 알아봅시다. 이거 격분거리에요. 이게 왜 격분거리인가 설명해드리죠. 이거 격분할 것이 이 도시에서 월가에서, 런던이나 후랑크 훌트 도시에서 우리는 중국인들에게 무엇이 일어나고 있는지 충분히 이해할 수 있지요. 그들은 모두 위거족에게 무슨 일이 일어나고 있는 지 잘 알지요. 그들은 모두 달라이라마, 티벳 중에게 무엇이 일어나고 있는지 잘 알지요. 들은 모두 파룬 궁에게 무엇이 일어나고 있는지 잘 알지요. 그들은 지하 기독교와 천주교 교회에 무슨 일이 일어 나고 있는지 잘 알지요, 그들은 감시 전체주의 독제주의가 중국인들에게 무엇을 하고 있는 지 이해하지요. 모든 사람들이 더는 감출 수 없다는 것을 알지요. 그런데도 여전히 중국에 금융 대어 주기를 원하지요. 그들은 여전히 그것을 위해 기술을 마련해주기를 원하는 데 달러 한 장 더 벌겠다고 그러는 거지요. 

우리는 그것을 정지시켜야만 해요. 우리는 자신들이 책임지도록 해야 해요. 이건 시진핑도 아니었고 황퀴산도 아니었어요. 그 후랭캔 스타인 괴물은 우리의 책임이어요. 우리는 하나의 탁이 있지요, 저 라져 로빈슨이 사업이라고 한 말이 좋은데. 우리는 이것을 풀어 놓을 신탁의 책임을 지고 있어요. 이것 무역에 관한 것 아녀요. 이것 콩에 관한 것 아녀요.
강철에 관한 것도 아녀요. 우리가 가지고 있는 최고의 도덕적 의무에요. 저 1930년대에는 이랬고 저랬으며 끔찍했었다는 말 듣고 싶지 않아요. 그땐 그랬어도 이것은 지금이며 우리는 이것을 보고 있지요. 우리는 이문제를 가지고 지금으로 부터 100년을 살아가야만 하지요. 사람들은 우리를 비난할 것이지요. 그래서 그것이 왜 나는 여러분과 더불어 일하는 게 자랑 수러운 거지요. 우리의 일은 이제 시작했지만 알려주는 것인데 이제 추동력을 받고 있어요 그 징조는 쥐들이 배를 떠나고 있으며 그들은 더 이상 숨어 있을 수 없다는 것을 알지요.
대단히 감사합니다.

Translation by YouShine@youshine.com 번역: 유샤인

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txklcvjB8I8 Click the link if auto video feature does not work on your browser.

작성일2019-07-08 22:05

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

SF 사랑방 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
2186 Die Fledermaus-Mein herr Marquis 박쥐, 나의 후작님 독어, 영어, 일어, 한글… 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-11 208
2185 나의 조국-박정희 작사작곡 My Homeland - Wrriten and composed by former… 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-11 202
2184 Die Fledermaus-Mein herr Marquis - Sumi Jo 박쥐, 나의 후작님 - 조수미 … 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-10 198
2183 다시 대한 만국 Rise Up The Republic Of Korea 노래: WLI Students 작시작곡… 댓글[1] 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-10 200
2182 중요한건 빼놓코 헛소리 하는 건국전쟁 영화 인기글 Gymlife2 2024-03-08 200
2181 -영화 ‘건국전쟁’ 을 보고- 나는 79학번 인하대 졸업생입니다. 댓글[1] 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 296
2180 O mio babbino caro, 아, 사랑하는 아빠, Oh my dear papa,  … 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 264
2179 살아야 할 이유? 무룡 (오디오만) The Reason To Live On - Muryong (audio o… 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 268
2178 막달라 마리아의 진실 - 우리는 지금 까지 막달라 마라이를 오해 했었다. 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-01 414
2177 답변글 Who Was Mary Magdalene in the Bible? 성경에 나오는 막달라 마리아는 누구였나? 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 395
2176 Jesus bleibet meine Freude, - Bach 나의 기쁨이신 예수 - 바흐 Jesus Rem… 인기글 유샤인 2024-01-20 611
2175 The Lily Of The Valley - Rev & Mrs Do Lee An offeri… 인기글 유샤인 2024-01-19 629
2174 꿈 Dream 황진이 시, 김안서 역시, 김성태곡, 손광선 노래 Poem: HwangJinYi, Lyrics… 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-23 942
2173 후애 厚愛 (아낌없는사랑) - 쏘프라노 김홍경, 박대웅 작곡, 조형정 작시 Bountiful Love - … 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-19 941
2172 시엔엔 (CNN)마저도 이제와서는 트럼프가 옳았고 바이든은 틀렸다!라고 보도하고 있다. 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-17 903
2171 명문대학 (성경의 하나님이 이승만 댜통령을 여하히 영적으로 성장시켰나를 알려주는 이야기다) 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-09 1044
2170 '살아야 할 이유 (The Reason To Live On)' 노래/Singer: 첫님 on Youtube … 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-01 1120
2169 가을밤 (이태선 시, 박태준 곡, 윤선애 노래) The Autumn Night - Singer: Yunm S… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-28 1106
2168 대한뉴스 제 1264-5호-故 박정희 대통령 국장 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-22 1027
2167 O del mio dolce ardor- Juan Florez 아, 나의 달콤한 열정이여 Oh, Of My … 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-22 1061
2166 O del mio dolce ardor- Jo Sumi 아, 나의 달콤한 열정이여 Oh, Of My Swee… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-21 1085
2165 시간에 기대어 -작시/작곡: 최진, Leaning on the time - 노래: 김홍경 소프라노와 그녀의 … 댓글[4] 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-11 1318
2164 All Things Bright And Beautiful - The Cambridge Singers John… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-05 1331
2163 도기질/ 쎄라믹 임플란트 와 티타늄 일플란트 비교 Zirconia Vs Titanium Implant for… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-05 1244
2162 사도신경 (아이반 헤누치) The Apostles' Creed (Ivan Genuchi) 샌프란시스코 매스터… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-26 1347
2161 기도 /저희를 인도하소서 주님 - CHC 밀레니얼 현악단과 성가대 The Prayer / Lead Us,… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-25 1318
2160 주의 길로 인도하소서 - 작시/작곡: 홍지열 샌프란시스코 매스터 코랄 합창 Lead me in Thy p… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-23 1272
2159 산유화 - 상항 매스터코랄 합창 6/2023 , 김소월시, 이현철작곡, 김현 편곡 Flowers In Th… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-18 1336
2158 A Marechiare -Giuseppe Di Stefano 마레키아레에 - 주세페 디 스테파노 Corsic… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-13 1358
2157 청산에 살으리라- 테너 박세원, 김연준 작시작곡 In A Green Mountain, I Shall Live… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-11 1347
게시물 검색
* 게시일 1년씩 검색합니다. '이전검색','다음검색'으로 계속 검색할 수 있습니다.
** 본 게시판의 게시물에 대하여 회사가 법적인 책임을 지지 않습니다.