자매님, 질문해 주셔서 감사합니다. -미란 마이어스(한국계 미국인) 자매가 쓴 참 믿음의 답

페이지 정보

유샤인

본문

3/9/21

어떤 자매님께 제가 쓴 글을 공유합니다. 

주님의기쁨으로 하루를 보내시길!

자매님, 질문해 주셔서 감사합니다. 

“주님을 따르려면 모든 세상의 즐거움을 포기해야 한다”는 이론은 영적인 것은 우리에게 유익하지만 몸은 무시해야 한다는 영지주의적인 생각으로 성경적이 아님을 먼저 알려 드리고 싶습니다. 

그리고 “내가 깨우침을 얻어야 바른 신앙을 지킬 수 있다”는 말은 양면의 칼과 같아 분명히 생각할 점이 있습니다. 어찌 들으면 한쪽으로 지우친 생각으로 “다락방모임”을 연상케 하는 면도 있네요.  칼자루를 잡고 있는 힘이 누구에게서 나오는가에 따라 사람을 죽이기도 하고 살리기도 하니까요. 

인간의 노력으로 하나님께 닿으려는 사람들이 하도 많아 의지나 정열이 빠지면 옛사람으로 되돌아 가버리고 자기 판단에 따라 살게 되어 있습니다. 

열심히 한 기도가 응답을 받지 못했든지,가장 신뢰했던 인간들이 쓰레기로 드러난다든지, 우리가 믿었던 그 무엇이 허물어 질 때 하나님을 떠나는 사람은 처음부터 바른 하나님을 믿은게 아닙니다. 

그 반면, 성령의 힘으로 이끄는 삶은 자기의 의로움과 노력에는 의지하지 않으니까 비록 실패를 해도 좌절하지 않고 지속적으로 주님의 자비를 의지하지요. 주가 거하시는 성전이 우리의 영 안에 있기에 어딜가도 몸과 영을 함께 영향을 받고 동행합니다. 

우리가 이 땅에서 무엇을 하는가, 얼마나 주님을 기쁘게 하거나 슬프게 하느냐가 주님의 주신 구원에 영향을 주지도 않고 주님의 마음을 바꾸지도 않는다는 확신을 갖는 것이 신앙의 기초입니다. 

주님이 날 저버리지 아니하시는 이유는 구원이 우리에게 달려 있지 않음이고 주님이 영변하신고로 우리의 믿음으로 그분의 사랑을 저울질하지 않으신다는 법칙에 의거 했기 때문입니다. 

우리의 믿음이나 깨우침으로 천국을 소유하는 것이 아니라 먼저 구원하심을 받았기 때문에 주의 보호하심 아래 믿는자들이 이 세상을 살아 가기에 주님과의 바른 관계로 인해 땀흘려 기도 하고 땀흘려 일하며 살아야 하다는 사실을 받아 드려야 합니다. 

주님이 나와 동행한다는 말은 듣고 알지만 그것이 실제가 되지 않으니 혼자 짐을 지고 고민하며 근심 걱정으로 인생을 마감하게 되는 크리스천이 대부분이지요.  

젓먹이 아이가 부모의 경제 사정을 염려하고 고민합니까?  미국에 살면서 미국의 국방 문제를 이민자인 우리가 고심합니까?

성령의 컨트롤 받지 않는 사람만 육과 영의 일을 구분하고 자신의 노력으로 자신의 원하는 바를 이루려고 애를 쓰고 남과의 상황을 바꾸려 노력합니다. 

깨우침을 얻는 것도 그냥 말씀을 믿고 순종하면 하나님께서 부터 따라 오는 것이지 깨달음을 얻은 자신이 특별한 것이 아닙니다. 

이 세상의 많은 스승을 두고 그들을 따르는 자들은 교회 안에서도 득실합니다. 

그러니 깨달음을 많이 소유했다고 느끼는 학자나 스님이나 목사들을 추종하는 무리가 많은 것은 드물지 않고 눈으로 보이는 이 세상의 즐거움을 다 버려야 한다는 어떤이들의 주장이 뭔가 득도한 것 처럼 들릴 수 있습니다. 

하지만 그사람들도 피곤함에서 휴식을 취할 것이고, 배고플 때 음식을 찾아 챙겨 먹으며 입맛을 다실 것이고,하나님이 주신 최고의 쾌락인 인간에게서 오는 기쁨인 우정과 신뢰와 섹스를 즐기고 있을 겁니다. 

그래서 그들에 의해 자식들이 나왔을 것이고 당연히 우리가 이 땅에 존재하는데 기여했을 것입니다. 

그러고보면 자신도 지키지 못할 괴변을 쏟아 놓는 사람들은 거의 다 한쪽으로 지우쳐 진리에서 벗어나 점과 흠이 많은 사람들일거에요. 

그러므로 우리는 하나님을 섬기는 숨겨진 7000명 중에 하나라고 느끼는 자부감에 앞서 주를 바르게 추종하고 있는지 자신을 검정해 보는게 더 중요한 나날 같아요. 

때가 하루 더 가까이 왔고 심판 날 너는 나를 알지 모르지만 ”난 너를 전혀 알지 못하니 불법을 행하는 자들에 불못에 들어가라” 하시는 말씀을 들어야 할지도 모르겠으니 말이에요. 

주안에서 평강을 누리시길 바라며,

미란 마이어스 드림. 

“너희 염려를 다 주께 맡겨 버리라 이는 저가 너희를 권고하심이니라”

‭‭베드로전서‬ 5:7‬ ‭KRV‬‬
=====

‭1 Peter 5:7  Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.  KJV

3/9/2021

I share my writing sent to a sister. 

May you fare this day with the joy of the Lord! 

Sister, I thank you for asking. 

I would like first to inform you that the theory that "to follow the Lord, we must give up all the joys of the world, and those spiritual things are good for us, but we must ignore the body" is a gnostic idea, and not Biblical. 

And the saying, "I must be enlightened to keep the right faith," is like a double-sided sword.  There is something in that saying that we must weigh on the scale.   Somehow, something reminds me of the "attic meeting" with the scale tipped off to one side. Depending upon where the force of the one who holds the sword came from, the sword could kill or save one. 

There are so many people who try to reach God through human effort, and when they lose their will or passion, they go back to their old lives living according to their judgment.

Those who leave God when their prayers they offered so earnestly did not receive any answer, or when they witnessed those people they trusted the most, turned out to be human garbage, or when something they believed gets destroyed, did not believe in the right God from the beginning.

On the other hand, the life led by the power of the Holy Spirit does not depend on one's righteousness and effort. Therefore, even if we fail, we do not get frustrated but continue to rely on the mercy of the Lord. Since the temple in which the Lord dwells is in our spirit, wherever we go, the Holy Spirit guides both our bodies and spirits and accompanies us all along.

Our faith's basics are to have the confidence that what we do on this earth and how much we please or sadden the Lord will not affect the salvation God has given us at all and that our God would not change His hearts.

The Lord does not forsake us because salvation does not depend on us and because the Lord who changes not goes by His unchanging law that salvation will not be based on our faith.

Because believers live in this world under the protection of the Lord, because we do not possess the kingdom of heaven based on our faith or enlightenment, we must accept that we must live on praying earnestly and work hard sweating thanks to the right relationship with the Lord.

It's a fact that many heard of and know of the saying that the Lord walks with His own, but since it does not become a reality to them, the most so-called Christians end up their lives with burdens and worries alone.

Does any milk-sucking child worry about their parents' financial situation? Do any of us as immigrants in the US worry about American defense issues while living in the United States?

Only those who are not under the Holy Spirit's control divide the work of the body and the spirit, trying to achieve what they want with their own efforts and trying to change the situation with others.

To gain enlightenment is simply the result of following  God, believing and obeying the Word, and it is not the result of you being unique about yourself who have gained enlightenment.

The number of those who have many teachers in this world and follow them is so many, even in the church.

Therefore, it is not uncommon that so many groups follow those scholars, monks, or pastors who feel that they have gained and possess a lot of enlightenment. And their teaching that all the joys of this world visible to the eyes should be abandoned sounds like their having reached the top of disciplines.

But they will also take a break from tiredness, eating when they get hungry, tasting delicious foods also enjoying friendship, trust, and sex which are the greatest pleasures given as gifts from God.

Therefore, the children are brought forth by them, and we are in existence on this earth.

Considering those facts, most of those who pour out those strange arguments tipping the scale to one side are none but the dots or people with many flaws.

Therefore, it seems more important for us to test ourselves to see if we follow the Lord right before we feel that we are one of the hidden 7,000 people who serve God.

The time is closer, and on Judgment Day, we might hear from the Lord,  You may know about me, but " I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matthew 7:23 " and that ye shall be cast into the lake o ‭1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.  

May you enjoy the peace in Jesus

Miran Myers

. “Cast all your anxieties upon the Lord, for He is advising you.” 1 Peter 5:7 KRV 

‭1 Peter 5:7  Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.  KJV

Translaion by YouShine 번역: 유샤인

작성일2021-03-08 15:35

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

SF 사랑방 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
2186 Die Fledermaus-Mein herr Marquis 박쥐, 나의 후작님 독어, 영어, 일어, 한글… 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-11 231
2185 나의 조국-박정희 작사작곡 My Homeland - Wrriten and composed by former… 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-11 231
2184 Die Fledermaus-Mein herr Marquis - Sumi Jo 박쥐, 나의 후작님 - 조수미 … 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-10 223
2183 다시 대한 만국 Rise Up The Republic Of Korea 노래: WLI Students 작시작곡… 댓글[1] 인기글 유샤인 2024-03-10 226
2182 중요한건 빼놓코 헛소리 하는 건국전쟁 영화 인기글 Gymlife2 2024-03-08 229
2181 -영화 ‘건국전쟁’ 을 보고- 나는 79학번 인하대 졸업생입니다. 댓글[1] 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 327
2180 O mio babbino caro, 아, 사랑하는 아빠, Oh my dear papa,  … 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 297
2179 살아야 할 이유? 무룡 (오디오만) The Reason To Live On - Muryong (audio o… 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 305
2178 막달라 마리아의 진실 - 우리는 지금 까지 막달라 마라이를 오해 했었다. 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-01 442
2177 답변글 Who Was Mary Magdalene in the Bible? 성경에 나오는 막달라 마리아는 누구였나? 인기글 유샤인 2024-02-22 433
2176 Jesus bleibet meine Freude, - Bach 나의 기쁨이신 예수 - 바흐 Jesus Rem… 인기글 유샤인 2024-01-20 640
2175 The Lily Of The Valley - Rev & Mrs Do Lee An offeri… 인기글 유샤인 2024-01-19 665
2174 꿈 Dream 황진이 시, 김안서 역시, 김성태곡, 손광선 노래 Poem: HwangJinYi, Lyrics… 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-23 974
2173 후애 厚愛 (아낌없는사랑) - 쏘프라노 김홍경, 박대웅 작곡, 조형정 작시 Bountiful Love - … 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-19 971
2172 시엔엔 (CNN)마저도 이제와서는 트럼프가 옳았고 바이든은 틀렸다!라고 보도하고 있다. 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-17 935
2171 명문대학 (성경의 하나님이 이승만 댜통령을 여하히 영적으로 성장시켰나를 알려주는 이야기다) 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-09 1070
2170 '살아야 할 이유 (The Reason To Live On)' 노래/Singer: 첫님 on Youtube … 인기글 유샤인 2023-12-01 1144
2169 가을밤 (이태선 시, 박태준 곡, 윤선애 노래) The Autumn Night - Singer: Yunm S… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-28 1131
2168 대한뉴스 제 1264-5호-故 박정희 대통령 국장 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-22 1057
2167 O del mio dolce ardor- Juan Florez 아, 나의 달콤한 열정이여 Oh, Of My … 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-22 1095
2166 O del mio dolce ardor- Jo Sumi 아, 나의 달콤한 열정이여 Oh, Of My Swee… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-21 1119
2165 시간에 기대어 -작시/작곡: 최진, Leaning on the time - 노래: 김홍경 소프라노와 그녀의 … 댓글[4] 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-11 1347
2164 All Things Bright And Beautiful - The Cambridge Singers John… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-05 1359
2163 도기질/ 쎄라믹 임플란트 와 티타늄 일플란트 비교 Zirconia Vs Titanium Implant for… 인기글 유샤인 2023-11-05 1270
2162 사도신경 (아이반 헤누치) The Apostles' Creed (Ivan Genuchi) 샌프란시스코 매스터… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-26 1375
2161 기도 /저희를 인도하소서 주님 - CHC 밀레니얼 현악단과 성가대 The Prayer / Lead Us,… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-25 1346
2160 주의 길로 인도하소서 - 작시/작곡: 홍지열 샌프란시스코 매스터 코랄 합창 Lead me in Thy p… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-23 1298
2159 산유화 - 상항 매스터코랄 합창 6/2023 , 김소월시, 이현철작곡, 김현 편곡 Flowers In Th… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-18 1362
2158 A Marechiare -Giuseppe Di Stefano 마레키아레에 - 주세페 디 스테파노 Corsic… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-13 1385
2157 청산에 살으리라- 테너 박세원, 김연준 작시작곡 In A Green Mountain, I Shall Live… 인기글 유샤인 2023-10-11 1374
게시물 검색
* 게시일 1년씩 검색합니다. '이전검색','다음검색'으로 계속 검색할 수 있습니다.
** 본 게시판의 게시물에 대하여 회사가 법적인 책임을 지지 않습니다.