* 욕설, 비방, 광고, 도배질 글은 임의로 삭제됩니다.

형사 | < My husband's suspicious death and his missing body >

페이지 정보

ChangNamSook

본문

< My husband's suspicious death and his missing body >
Death of my husband: the body disappeared without a trace.

Can the truth come out this time? This is a question that I've been asking repeatedly for years. Now that the scene and records of the hospital where my husband died in the past have been gone, I’m in desperate need of a sincere confession and testimony from those involved in the case. Circumstances surrounding this case clearly tells how difficult and limited it is to solve my husband's suspicious death state without support from agencies dealing with civil complaints. My children and I suffered a long, long time of pain, and we want just one thing. I'm just asking my question to be answered now. My husband died. Then where the hell is the body? I'm still on the run to find the truth buried in the years. I deserve the truth. Because I'm his wife and mother of two left children.

# How it all started
January 30th, 1995.
That day, my husband, who was working at the design office of the construction company ‘A’, suddenly felt a stomachache on the way from Houston to San Francisco to return home after attending an overseas construction exhibition. I was contacted a few days later on February 2, and boarded a flight to the United States at my own expense.

# An emergency room in San Francisco where my husband stayed
When I arrived in the U.S. on Feb. 9th, I found a man in his 30s lying on a bed in an emergency room of a hospital in San Francisco, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Even if my husband complained of hellish pain, he was still alive breathing evenly until then. The hospital diagnosed him with acute pancreatitis, and I attended to him with my heart broken. He seemed to be stabilizing, but had a sudden high fever and heart attack, and ended up being a vegetable in 20 days. In this ridiculous situation, I couldn’t leave his side for a while. However, I had a 7-year-old son and a 14-month-old daughter left in Korea, so I had to return immediately, leaving my husband in the care of the hospital.

# The construction company ‘A’’s rude and irresponsible attitude and the backdoor deal - the missing medical accident compensation
After returning to Korea, I met with officials from the construction company “A” on behalf of my husband, who stayed hospitalized, and demanded a thorough investigation and treatment cost. The process was complicated even under urgent circumstances and my request was rejected. The company claimed that my husband went on a business trip, but he was hospitalized for his chronic illness, ending up being in a semi coma condition, which had nothing to do with the company, so that it was not a job-related accident.
I detected suspicious movements of the construction company “A”, which passed the buck on to my husband and dealt with things irresponsibly. I was wondering what was behind their insistence on taking care of the compensation process with the hospital without me. The company and my brother-in-law Ahn and their sneaky backdoor deals. What really happened between them?

# The secret hidden in the unanswered questions
That way I lost my husband, and his death was confirmed in Korea without anyone knowing the whereabout of his body, and 24 years have passed since then. The documents were also fabricated, so we can't check out the facts now. While the bereaved family has been constantly seeking to find the truth, no one came forward to help disclose the truth. Why on earth did my husband die and how could his body not return to his family's arms with someone else dealing with it, not me, the legal guardian? Who received the compensation from the hospital? There are so many unanswered questions.

# The bereaved family harassed under pressure to pay back debts 
There were too many things that I couldn’t understand about my husband's death. Before his death, my family was living in an apartment owned by the construction company ‘A’. After he died, we were evicted from the apartment because of overdue deposit and maintenance fee. I even received a notice urging me to pay back more than 10 million won from the bank ‘B’. Further to this, I was also harassed by demands from his co-workers to pressure me to pay back debts. They contacted me and asked me to pay back a huge amount of money that they claimed my husband owed them as soon as possible. There was no IOU, no way to check it out on documents. 

# Lost time...questions raised by the bereaved family
Here's a summary of my questions. My husband’s death certificate was manipulated. According to the response I received through the consulate general in San Francisco at the time, my husband died on December 12, 1995 at a hospital in San Francisco, U.S. and his body was taken from the Green Street Mortuary on December 21, and after being confirmed at Seoul Police Hospital on December 22, his body was buried immediately after. The attitude of my in-laws and brother-in-law Ahn left me no choice but to raise suspicions. After my husband's death, my in-laws asked me for money and my brother-in-law, Ahn was out of touch. While I was preparing to get a job for a living, I learned something shocking from the government office. I found out that my husband was recorded to have died in a car accident in November 1997 on the resident register. A government official said my father-in-law himself came to report his son's death, but he was stricken with palsy at the time, not capable of moving his body.

# My brother-in-law Ahn’s double face  
I had to do anything to survive with my kids in a dire financial situation. But was it a coincidence? Brother-in-law Ahn, who had lived in an underground rent room in Bangbae-dong until January 1992, was confirmed to have purchased an apartment in Yongsan around November 1998 according to the register. He had always asked my husband to lend money. Ahn was the person who agreed to my husband's medical accident compensation. Only he would know the truth of the day.

# Lost 24 years, I appeal with tears
My husband in the picture is still a young man in his thirties. If he were alive, he would be well over 50. Over the past years, suspicions and wounds have only deepened. And in the course of the post-mortem process, the suspicions were not resolved, but rather increased. Suspicions about medical malpractices on the part of the hospital have deepened and I’m at a loss for my husband’s miserable death.
There may be people who ask why I’m clinging to the past in the reality where a mountain of problems and accidents that need to be solved happen every day. What do you think? What would you do if you lost your beloved family?
I hope you don't dismiss my appeal as an individual matter in the face of the truth that was completely alienated and distorted from official records of state agencies due to those who covered up and manipulated facts about my husband's death using their positions. 
If the government fails to come forward and reveal the truth, my husband’s death will be left unresolved in dark again. I ask you to sympathize with my efforts to eradicate corruption of society and civil servants and to find the truth all the more for the years I've been waiting for.
I have not buried the remains of my husband that was alleged to have returned to Korea yet. He’s still buried in my heart, and I would be happy to let him go on a day when all my suspicions are cleared, with two children who supported me in the face of life with hardships.
===============================================

# After my recent visit to San Francisco…

I went to San Francisco from September 9~15, 2019, and visited the consulate general, St. Francis Memorial Hospital and the funeral parlor in San Francisco.
I was told by the US hospital that I can't check anything but hospitalization records.
I received documents indicating that my husband was taken to a Korean Police Hospital and that Kunyoung paid for the funeral, from the funeral parlor.
I also visited San Francisco County government, and was told that there's no report of death in the name of my husband's passport.
The Consulate General repeated that it couldn't help me with anything like an echo, and I couldn't take it anymore, so I cried bitterly. I protested for hours, and the deputy consul asked me, "What do you want?" And I said, "I want to find my husband's body, and I want to find out the truth."
He said he couldn't help me outside the law and told me to contact through the e-mail address on his business card, and I had to come back only with his business card.
What's more absurd is that all the documents issued at the funeral parlor were fabricated. In 2009, I received an open reply from the Korean National Police Hospital saying that it had never received the body of my husband, but the U.S. side claimed that it sent the body to the Korean Police National Hospital.
My heart felt so sad and lonely, and sorry to come back with fabricated documents that seem to mock Korean government office.
After hearing about my story, Korean Americans in San Francisco were very angry, saying that my husband’s medical accident was covered up because he was a foreigner.

This case is an international crime in which the U.S. St. Francis Memorial Hospital, the company Kunyoung, Kim* Taek, consul of the Korean Consulate General in San Francisco, the U.S. funeral home, my brother-in-law, Ahn *sun, and the Korea’s district administration office and so on, which blocked me and my two children from dealing with his case from the beginning, colluded to hide the truth completely and disposed of my husband's body at will excluding me and my children.
I really want to find out my husband's body and reveal the truth.

This is my contact number. Korean cell phone number 010-5125-2938.
My name is NAM SOOK CHANG

Please help me.

작성일2019-09-26 05:16

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

법률/회계 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
6252 ITIN 신청 접수 대행 sophie99 2024-04-18 36
6251 <한나 렁 변호사의 무료 노동법> 워커스 컴 청구 기간은 언제까지인가요? 인기글 한나렁 2024-04-15 106
6250 tax deduction에 관해 인기글 Joan 2024-04-08 376
6249 <한나 렁 변호사의 무료 노동법 상담> 식당 요리사의 허리 부상은 보상 가능한가? 인기글 한나 렁 로펌 2024-03-28 352
6248 워커스 컴(산재 보상) 업무 중 부상 보상 가능합니다. 인기글 한나렁 2024-03-11 380
6247 COWAY에서 렌트한 정수기 인기글 불매 2024-02-16 957
6246 세금 신고 등 인기글 나동명 2024-02-13 1016
6245 세금 미납 댓글[1] 인기글 KoKoC 2024-02-06 1015
6244 답변글 Re: 세금 미납 인기글 Jung 2024-02-16 921
6243 영주권 취득 전후의 세금보고 댓글[1] 인기글 산호세 이민 2022-04-02 4941
6242 Tax report 댓글[1] 인기글 Herder 2022-03-25 4941
6241 은행 계좌 문의 인기글 Mckinney 2022-03-08 4832
6240 미국에서 영주권자 이혼과 한국 이혼 소송에 대해 도와주세요. 댓글[2] 인기글 coolsf 77 2022-03-03 5639
6239 답변글 Re: 미국에서 영주권자 이혼과 한국 이혼 소송에 대해 도와주세요. 인기글 coolsf77 2022-04-07 4449
6238 OPT 프리랜서 W-8 or W-9 어떤걸 작성해야하나요? 인기글 모르는개산책 2022-03-03 4842
6237 회계사무실 인수 원하시는 분 인기글 어카운팅 2022-03-01 4930
6236 스피드 티겟 댓글[2] 인기글 driver 2022-02-17 4708
6235 생활의 지혜 인기글 Oregon김삿갓 2022-02-04 4663
6234 2022년부터 의무화되는 가상화폐 세금 신고 관련 꼭 알아야 할 다섯 가지 댓글[1] 인기글 aiworld 2022-02-02 5015
6233 J1비자 세금보고 문의드려요. 댓글[4] 인기글 DK 2022-01-31 5489
6232 이혼한 증빙서류 댓글[1] 인기글 나안설 2022-01-27 5100
6231 개인 소득세 / 비트코인 세금보고 관련 정보 공유 인기글 아레나135 2022-01-26 4734
6230 아파트의 메인터넌스 이슈,,, 법적으로 조치 취할수있나요? 댓글[2] 인기글 eastbayyop 2022-01-24 4810
6229 귀국 시 한국으로 송금 인기글 귀국 2021-12-30 4914
6228 미국헌법재판소나 주 정부에 아니면 국제법상으로 행정조사등을 요청할수 있나요 인기글 kki 2021-12-30 4693
6227 Advance child Tax Credit Payments in 2021 인기글 좋은 날 2021-12-27 4192
6226 FAFSA 작성시 Asset (Stock) 자금 재배치 관련 인기글 David 2021-12-08 4429
6225 California part time contract 인기글 An 2021-10-27 4891
6224 집 계약 파기 댓글[1] 인기글 Gggg 2021-10-23 5560
6223 써브리스 - 퇴거 댓글[5] 인기글 May 2021-10-19 5584
게시물 검색
* 게시일 1년씩 검색합니다. '이전검색','다음검색'으로 계속 검색할 수 있습니다.
** 본 게시판의 게시물에 대하여 회사가 법적인 책임을 지지 않습니다.