* 욕설, 비방, 광고, 도배질 글은 임의로 삭제됩니다.

매일매일 인생이 아름답다는 패리스 힐튼

페이지 정보

pike

본문

Work it!&nbspParis Hilton soaked up the spotlight as she arrived in Australia on Tuesday to a throng of fans and photographersWork it!&nbspParis Hilton soaked up the spotlight as she arrived in Australia on Tuesday to a throng of fans and photographers

Yass queen! The 36-year-old pop culture icon gave a twirl for the cameras at Sydney's Airport, before striking several glamorous poses

Can I get a photo?&nbspThe 1 Night In Paris star was mobbed by fans at the airport, some of whom serenaded her by singing her hits 'Good Time' and 'Stars Are Blind' on the spotCan I get a photo?&nbspThe 1 Night In Paris star was mobbed by fans at the airport, some of whom serenaded her by singing her hits 'Good Time' and 'Stars Are Blind' on the spot

Say cheese! Paris worked the cell phone cameras like an absolute professional 

Lovers: The musician was joined at the airport by her model boyfriend Chris Zylka, who recently had Paris' name tattooed on his forearm in Disney font

Smelling good! Paris is currently Down Under to launch her 23rd fragrance, Rosé Rush

This is my good side! Paris twirled around and flashed her legendary smile for the camerasThis is my good side! Paris twirled around and flashed her legendary smile for the cameras

'It’s still one of our number one sellers to this day!' Paris says that her first fragrance is still a best seller to this day 

시드니 가기전 푸켓에서

Stunner:&nbspParis Hilton has headed to Thailand for another A list vacation. And on Sunday the blonde beauty shared snaps from her dream trip as she lounged by a swimming pool in Phuket

Looking good PH:&nbspThe DJ looked curvy in a lovely pink swimsuit that made the most of her cover girl curves

Demure:&nbspThe former Simple Life star wore a low-cut one piece swimsuit in a pretty candy pink color. The Beverly Hills resident added a sheer wrap in the exact same color

Location:&nbspParis posed by the edge of a large infinity pool as she looked out at a lush landscape with palm trees and ornate roof tops

Dressed: On Monday the former reality TV star shared this image in a sheer floral dress

동생 니키 둘째 베이비 샤워에서

Party on:&nbspThis comes after she was seen at her sister Nicky's baby shower at their mother Kathy's Bel Air Mansion. All the 34-year-old's closest friends and family members were there, including aunts Kim and Kyle Richards and their daughters

추천 0

작성일2017-11-28 07:54

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
게시물이 없습니다.
게시물 검색
* 게시일 1년씩 검색합니다. '이전검색','다음검색'으로 계속 검색할 수 있습니다.
** 본 게시판의 게시물에 대하여 회사가 법적인 책임을 지지 않습니다.