* 욕설, 비방, 광고, 도배질 글은 임의로 삭제됩니다.

윌 스미스의 수상 소감

페이지 정보

pike

본문

Richard Williams was a fierce defender of his family. In this time in my life, in this moment, I am overwhelmed by what God is calling on me to do and be in this world... I'm being called on in my life to love people, and to protect people, and to be a river to my people. I know to do what we do, you gotta be able to take abuse and you gotta be able to have people talk crazy about you.

In this business you gotta be able to have people disrespecting you, and. you gotta smile and you gotta pretend like that's OK."

I want to be a vessel for love, I want to say thank you to Venus and Serena and the entire Williams family for entrusting me with your story. That's what I want to do. I want to be an ambassador of that kind of love and care and concern."

I want to apologize to the Academy, I want to apologize to all my fellow nominees. This is a beautiful moment, and I'm not crying for winning an award. It's not about winning an award for me, it's about being able to shine a light on all the people..the entire cast and crew of King Richard."

Art imitates life, I look like the crazy father, just like they said about Richard Williams. Love will make you do crazy things.... Thank you to the Academy, I hope you will have me back.

리처드 윌리엄스는 정말 너무나도 맹렬하게 가족을 보호하는 인물이다. 그리고 내 삶의 이 시점에서 이 순간에 너무 감동으로 벅찬다. 내가 이런 역할을 이 시기에 하게 돼 소명이라고 느껴진다

우리가 해야할 일을 하기 위해서는 때로는 학대를 감내해야 하기도 하고, 자신에 대해서 비난도 감수해야하고 나를 존중하지 않는 사람들과 일을 해야 할 때도 있다. 그럼에도 불구하고 여전히 미소를 지으면서 나는 아무렇지 않은 척해야 하는 순간들이 있다

난 일종의 통로가 되고 싶다. 사랑의 통로가 되고자 한다. 자매들에게 감사의 인사를 표하고 싶다. 당신들의 이야기를 내가 연기할 수 있게 신뢰해 준 것에 대해 감사하다
추천 0

작성일2022-03-27 22:14

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
게시물이 없습니다.
게시물 검색
* 게시일 1년씩 검색합니다. '이전검색','다음검색'으로 계속 검색할 수 있습니다.
** 본 게시판의 게시물에 대하여 회사가 법적인 책임을 지지 않습니다.