* 욕설, 비방, 광고, 도배질 글은 임의로 삭제됩니다.

2018년 인스타일 베르사체 화보 찍은 51세 신디 크로포드

페이지 정보

pike

본문

Still haute:&nbspCindy Crawford was one of Gianna Versace's favorite models in the 1990s. And now the 51-year-old superstar has posed in the designer's clothes once again as she's graced the cover of InStyle magazine

Tops: 'Versace celebrated powerful women but also beautiful and sexy women who are unapologetic about not being a victim,' said the brunette stunner, whose daughter Kaia has also modeled for the brand recently

Still adored by many: The sex symbol, who has kept her looks, wore a gold mesh dress that Versace invented

1991년 밀라노 쇼에서

The ah-ha moment:&nbspCindy sounds like a supermodel historian as she recalled a Milan show. 'If you asked me when that moment really happened, I would have to say it was the Versace show when Christy, Linda, Naomi, and I came out together lip-synching to that George Michael song,' said the star seen in 1991

2018년 다시 모인

And again: (from left) Carla Bruni, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Crawford, Helena Christensen walk the runway at the Versace Ready to Wear Spring/Summer 2018 fashion show during Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2018 in September

2009년

Cindy with Gianni in the Nineties

The star with Donatella in 2009

1992년

Smart move: When Cindy could, she wore the brand out in public. For the 1992 MTV Video Music Awards, the bombshell had on a black bondage style dress that grabbed attention

엄마 처럼 베르사체 밀라노 패션쇼에 선 딸 16세 카이아 거버

Next generation of supermodel: Cindy's daughter Kaia  on the catwalk for Versace's spring/summer 2018 Milan Fashion Week show in September

가족

Her own dynasty: Cindy with Presley, Kaia  and Rande Gerber at the Her Time Omega Photocall as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2018 in September  in Paris

추천 0

작성일2018-02-01 08:17

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
게시물이 없습니다.
게시물 검색
* 게시일 1년씩 검색합니다. '이전검색','다음검색'으로 계속 검색할 수 있습니다.
** 본 게시판의 게시물에 대하여 회사가 법적인 책임을 지지 않습니다.